The Bench RC Draft 1.0 Redux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still Never heard "First Day", I guess you missed your shot to Educate me. Second part, MLB.com. That wasn't too hard, but again, I think you missed the point of my post. KISS works. Easy Day.

I'm in. A suggestion and a question.

Suggestion, write everything to the lowest level and answer all 5 Ws. In the Military this is writing to the level of the E1, it prevents questions and *** Pain. "Top 100" is who's "Top 100"?

And then I can't resist, "First Day" is that a regional or term from a certain era? Please help me learn something here, I've never heard that.

And an example of cards meeting the requirement always prevents questions and makes it easier for people to grasps. Thanks and enjoy the day. Chris

I'm not sure how to better word this, so here is my attempt. I would please like to join this event. I have read the rules and understand the expections levied on me should I be chosen to participant. I would like to join the draft. Please contact me if my intentions were not accurately communicated. Chris

I'm not sure how to better word this, so here is my attempt. I would please like to join this event. I have read the rules and understand the expections levied on me should I be chosen to participant. I would like to join the draft. Please contact me if my intentions were not accurately communicated. Chris
This just so reminds me of the Selects this morning trying so hard…this made my day…well done!

I'm not sure if one would be interested in taking two slots. I would also like to make a suggestions that next time one makes the number of cards a number like 7-8, whatever would safely make a bubble mailer. $5 each way might be a deterrent to people. Thanks.

I'm not sure if one would be interested in taking two slots. I would also like to make a suggestions that next time one makes the number of cards a number like 7-8, whatever would safely make a bubble mailer. $5 each way might be a deterrent to people. Thanks.
I’d be down with making it 7 cards now.

Your only sending 5 cards that total $100-$150 and you can sub in Bowman 1st Days you can also send RC parallels
Not sure where 7 cards came from

I am also going to Extend the deadline to Sunday 10pm EST We can't mail until Monday anyway
Bubble Mailer is required to protect the cards your sending and it has tracking NO WAY IN GODS GREEN EARTH would I be sending $100+ in RCs in nothing but a Bubble Mailer and $5 for return postage covers the bubble mailer and the postage cost

@Dashcol
@PRosefan1
@Sportnut08
@newguy338
@GM1
@christopher.galle
@JGerutfan9

Please send me a list of RCs or 1stDay or RC Parallels you will be sending for the draft so I can post on the thread I will create if a card is questionable I will send a PM to all and you will determine if the card is ok of course the person who posted the card will not partake hopefully this will not happen if the card is not accepted that person will receive a message telling them the card was not accepted and they must submit another card

Just now seeing this and will more than likely join.

Question though. AUTOs are allowed or not allowed? To me when I think RC I don't think of AUTOs so just wanted to clarify.

Your only sending 5 cards that total $100-$150 and you can sub in Bowman 1st Days you can also send RC parallels
Not sure where 7 cards came from

I am also going to Extend the deadline to Sunday 10pm EST We can't mail until Monday anyway

Bubble Mailer is required to protect the cards your sending and it has tracking NO WAY IN GODS GREEN EARTH would I be sending $100+ in RCs in nothing but a Bubble Mailer and $5 for return postage covers the bubble mailer and the postage cost
This was the original reason I didn't respond to the first message. Way too much drama. I have no clue how you deducted top loaders would be excluded, or why you thought I was confused on 5 cards.

Statement. People might not be so inclined spending $10 on postage for 5 unknown cards and more likely of the postage maximized their efforts.

This would be comical if execution was flawless, but it's not.

I will start my statements in future stating I am an Idiot or that I will be directly attacking you. That should save some time.