The Bench RC Draft 1.0 Redux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am going to be honest with everyone - at this point, these "card auctions" are becoming an issue.

If you are not happy with the way a particular one is being run, than don't join it. If you join and than do nothing than complain, you are part of the problem. People become unhappy, people become aggressive, people end up getting warned and/or suspended. That benefits no one.

The rules are set by whoever is running a particular auction. End of story. Putting items out in the thread itself never ends well for anyone. If anyone has issues with that, please feel free to message me, I am happy to do my best to keep things running smoothly. Just do not use attacking language and do not use profanity.

We are giving this idea a trial run to see how things go. The first one went pretty well. The second one was a total trainwreck. So far, this third one isn't starting off too well. We don't want to limit who is able to run these, but again, if that is what is required, than that is the way we will go. Or they will just disappear altogether.

The idea behind these was to bring members together and get some cards moving between members - in-fighting and sniping and sarcasm and arguments is kind of the opposite of that.

This was the original reason I didn't respond to the first message. Way too much drama. I have no clue how you deducted top loaders would be excluded, or why you thought I was confused on 5 cards.

Statement. People might not be so inclined spending $10 on postage for 5 unknown cards and more likely of the postage maximized their efforts.

This would be comical if execution was flawless, but it's not.

I will start my statements in future stating I am an Idiot or that I will be directly attacking you. That should save some time.
Why are you in this ??? if your having issue spending $10 for postage if you mailed using PayPal Shipstation and did a return bubble mailer with postage approx $7 pending on your location if you mail directly at P.O. will then it cost more..and 5 unknown cards wouldn't you see what cards
your drafting ??

and what is the issue with Top Loaders ??? 5 RCs mailed in 5 separate Tops Loaders simple as that

I wanted everyone to have fun with this maybe picking up a RC you've been wanting

I may actually have to bow out of this, I cannot come up with five cards that add up to $100 that meet the rookie requirements that are not PC cards.

I apologize to everyone.

Why are you in this ??? if your having issue spending $10 for postage if you mailed using PayPal Shipstation and did a return bubble mailer with postage approx $7 pending on your location if you mail directly at P.O. will then it cost more..and 5 unknown cards wouldn't you see what cards
your drafting ??

You have a weird fixation on things not stated, creating issues materializing that could be avoided. Each time, a suggestion was introduced, you took it as a personal attack.. As you questioned how to get more people one was provided. I'm not sure what part you are reading, but picture a bubble mailer with 5 cards (And yes top loaders) and then another one with 7 cards (Still top loaders), now imagine them costing the same price..................................................I know I shouldn't have to go further, but I will. A younger kid, or adult on limited budget might want to get more bang for their buck.

When placed in command, take charge.

Norman Schwarzkopf

You have a weird fixation on things not stated, creating issues materializing that could be avoided. Each time, a suggestion was introduced, you took it as a personal attack.. As you questioned how to get more people one was provided. I'm not sure what part you are reading, but picture a bubble mailer with 5 cards (And yes top loaders) and then another one with 7 cards (Still top loaders), now imagine them costing the same price..................................................I know I shouldn't have to go further, but I will. A younger kid, or adult on limited budget might want to get more bang for their buck.

When placed in command, take charge.

Norman Schwarzkopf
Well anyways I need for you send me the list of 5 RCs you can sub in Bowman 1st Day and RC Parallels that total $100-$150 I will be verify BVs
each card needs to be in a separate toploader in a bubble mailer with $5 cash or you can PayPal Katester44 the $5.00 keep in mind you will get the cards you drafted back in top loaders please try and PM me your list by 8pm EST as I want Katester44 to have everyones cards by weeks end
so we can get this trade started early next week

Starting tomorrow, I will be away from my computer for 13 hours at a time. I may be able to access the site once or twice during the day but not sure yet. Some sites dont even let you bring your phone on site. Anyway. I tried to get an addy to send the cards today but didnt get a reply. So, once this is a go I will be at my wifes mercy to get these mailed out. Once the card list is out, I will rank them and pass that along just in case my turn comes and I am nowhere to be found. The new jobsite is currently only working 5 days a week so if this falls on the weekend I should be good. Heres hoping that the participants all have a good time with this. Remember, this is cardboard with pictures of dudes on them. Dave

Starting tomorrow, I will be away from my computer for 13 hours at a time. I may be able to access the site once or twice during the day but not sure yet. Some sites dont even let you bring your phone on site. Anyway. I tried to get an addy to send the cards today but didnt get a reply. So, once this is a go I will be at my wifes mercy to get these mailed out. Once the card list is out, I will rank them and pass that along just in case my turn comes and I am nowhere to be found. The new jobsite is currently only working 5 days a week so if this falls on the weekend I should be good. Heres hoping that the participants all have a good time with this. Remember, this is cardboard with pictures of dudes on them. Dave
I messaged Katester44 for his mailing address I had it saved on ship station but for some reason it's gone along with others -I am waiting on'
his reply hopefully once I do I will message all his address

When I create the draft thread with all available cards --I will give directions on what do if your away from your computer for an extended
period of time

I am sorry, I have been at work for the last 3 days with only enough time at home to shower and catch a nap.

I have these packaged up already, and will get them in the mail tomorrow.