The Bench RC Draft 1.0 Redux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Can we distribute the list of cards?

Not until I have received all 9 packages. This is to safeguard the members participating in the draft. If the list is released and someone hasn't sent their cards yet, they could look at the list and determine the cards they are sending are too nice and swap out for something else. I know that is a longshot and probably wouldn't happen, but I would rather err on the side of caution.

I messaged Katester44 a few days ago and asked him how many pkgs he was waiting on and he mentioned 3 ..so hopefully within a day or so they will be received ..A list of all the cards will be posted as soon as all the cards have been received I will send Katester44 another message to see if has received anymore

As of yesterdays mail, I have received all 9 packages. I will get a randomization of the draft order done here this morning. Look for an "official draft thread" which will contain both the card list and the draft order. Thanks.

Just so you guys can start thinking about trades, etc. Here is the draft order (it was randomized 10 times and the average slot was found) - will cut and paste it into the draft thread.

1 - @dragonslayer913
2 - @PRosefan1
3 - @christopher.galle
4 - @newguy338
5 - @Rabs
6 - @GM1
7 - @Dashcol
8 - @Sportnut08
9 - @JGerutfan9

I have @'d everyone so you are all aware of where you are and that the draft order has been done. Have fun - my only involvement from here on out will be to monitor the draft to make sure it is running smoothly and to pack up and send the cards out at the end.

In the event that you are going to be absent for a large chunk of time during the draft, you may message me your preferred order of card selection and I can proxy pick for you, just to keep things moving along.

Please keep it friendly and up beat and remember, not everyone is on the same schedule as you, so there may be delays between picks.