The Bench RC Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1. Those were my cards.
2. The only 2021 Hendrick I ever owned is a purple #'d to 250.
3. I will send my personal BD34 REF to DragonSlayer.
4. In the future, someone should invest 30 seconds on that phone and snap a picture if they are going to going on a tirade and accuse others of anything. (Example attached).

Dragonslayer, PM me your address and I will send out on Thursday. Chris
When everyone sent me the PM of the cards they were going to send in all I did is copy and paste to a master list \
I created a transaction just confirm it has my address

Just another reason to include photos of cards in these drafts which I continue to preach...

Just another reason to include photos of cards in these drafts which I continue to preach...
Take a pic of the cards you are going to send in ok I'm fine with that--But what's going to prevent me from sending in a card same player but a different card --The only way this could and would work is the person who receives the cards would need verify the cards sent in are correct

We can do one why not I was thinking something simple inserts or parallels with a BV $10-$20 of course we would need to see if
Andy (@katester44 would be able to be the moderator)

Whenever you guys are ready to run this back again, just let me know. My house is in a bit of chaos right now, but nothing that can't be dealt with.