The Bench - Trade Night - Tuesday, March 8th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
And away we go -- the next Bench trade night will be Tuesday, March 8th at 9pm EST.

As always, come prepared to have some fun, talk some sports and trade some cards. This thread will serve as the place to put your requests in ahead of time.

I will be looking for anything/everything of Kirby Puckett that I don't have. Vintage that I need. Still looking for a little basketball to wrap up sets. Still looking for 202 Topps Big League. Still looking for 2021 Opening Day. Still looking for 2018 & 2019 A/G mini inserts. In other words, I will be your trading Huckleberry.

See you all than!

And away we go -- the next Bench trade night will be Tuesday, March 8th at 9pm EST.

As always, come prepared to have some fun, talk some sports and trade some cards. This thread will serve as the place to put your requests in ahead of time.

I will be looking for anything/everything of Kirby Puckett that I don't have. Vintage that I need. Still looking for a little basketball to wrap up sets. Still looking for 202 Topps Big League. Still looking for 2021 Opening Day. Still looking for 2018 & 2019 A/G mini inserts. In other words, I will be your trading Huckleberry.

See you all than!
I know it's not much, but I have a 1989 Topps rack pack with Puckett in the middle flanked by Jim Adduci and a Ryne Sandberg Glossy All Star. Interested in Cubs, especially Banks or Santo.

I know it's not much, but I have a 1989 Topps rack pack with Puckett in the middle flanked by Jim Adduci and a Ryne Sandberg Glossy All Star. Interested in Cubs, especially Banks or Santo.
would be interested in that. not sure I have any santo or banks vintage though.

Looking for all years Topps Black /71 or less. Most interested in Cubs for my team set from every year, but will trade for any others that I can find.

trade links below:

Have this gorgeous 2021 Immaculate Collection Ryan Jeffers RC Jumbo Batting Glove Strap #4/4….putting about $25-30 value!

Looking for Tatis, Harper and Judge

LMK Thanks Josh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
Looking for all years Topps Black /71 or less. Most interested in Cubs for my team set from every year, but will trade for any others that I can find.

trade links below:

I know I have a handful of black borders from several years. will add it to the list of things to look for