The Bench Trade Night - Wednesday, October 30th - 8pm EST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
And away we go -- the next Bench trade night will be Wednesday, October 30th, at 8:00pm EST. It is release date for Topps Allen & Ginter, might as well get trades going as you bust your boxes! For those new to The Bench, we have these trade nights in the Chat Room - all are welcome!!

As always, come prepared to have some fun, talk some sports and trade some cards. This thread will serve as the place to put your requests in ahead of time.

I will be looking for anything/everything of Kirby Puckett that I don't have. Vintage that I need. Still looking for 2023 Topps Big League Blues/Golds/Reds & Mascots. Still looking for 2018 & 2019 A/G mini inserts. Looking for 2019-20 Donruss Basketball. Looking for 2023 A/G mini inserts. And I know for sure will be trying to pick up a bunch of 2024 A/G inserts! In other words, I will be your trading Huckleberry.

Back