The Bench YSL Drive claims it's first victim...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
ME! Per my post a few months back I stated that I would change my avatar to the (cringe) New York Yankees for 1 month if the drive hit 80% by the end of the year. Being a man of my word, and the fact that the drive has hit 80.35%, I am now sporting the logo of the evil empire.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE, keep them rolling in! Just look at what I had to sacrifice-
<-------------

Keep them coming everybody,

Jeremy

PS - Avatar is officially removed on 1/4/2010 unless we can hit 90% before then, in which case I keep the Yankee avatar for another month!

Last edited:
ME! Per my post a few months back I stated that I would change my avatar to the (cringe) New York Yankees for 1 month if the drive hit 80% by the end of the year. Being a man of my word, and the fact that the drive has hit80.35%, I am now sporting the logo of the evil empire.

<-------------

Jeremy

PS - Avatar is officially removed on 1/4/2010 unless we can hit 90% before then, in which case I keep the Yankee avatar for another month!

Wish I had some more to send. Just put a piece of tape on your computer screen were the avatar shows and you will never know.:D

Rich

I wish I had some more.. I would send some more if I did.. if it hits 100% you should keep the avatar for a year! ;)

ME! Per my post a few months back I stated that I would change my avatar to the (cringe) New York Yankees for 1 month if the drive hit 80% by the end of the year. Being a man of my word, and the fact that the drive has hit 80.35%, I am now sporting the logo of the evil empire.

<-------------

Jeremy

Hey Jeremy
I see you are a man of your word also. Look what i have to show til the end fof the regular NFL season. ughAt least it is nice than the bengal avatar.
Later
Tom

Love the World Champion avatar you're sporting!!

Steph

Victim #2 here I will have the Squeelers as my avatar until 1/4/10
unless like jrchoholic83 stated 90% & I will suffer another month of pain also

Last edited:
Victim #2 here I will have the Squeelers as my avatar until 1/4/10
unless like jrchoholic83 stated 90% & I will suffer another month of pain also

If you have to show THe Steeler Avatar at least use the Steely McBeam one
Hey I have so show the dumb brown helmet with nom nmae until football season is over. Dont feel bad
Chief

If you have to show THe Steeler Avatar at least use the Steely McBeam one
Hey I have so show the dumb brown helmet with nom nmae until football season is over. Dont feel bad
Chief

I think that Brown helmet looks pretty darn good much better than mine