The Bench YSL Drive claims it's first victim...

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
ME! Per my post a few months back I stated that I would change my avatar to the (cringe) New York Yankees for 1 month if the drive hit 80% by the end of the year. Being a man of my word, and the fact that the drive has hit 80.35%, I am now sporting the logo of the evil empire.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE, keep them rolling in! Just look at what I had to sacrifice-
<-------------

Keep them coming everybody,

Jeremy

PS - Avatar is officially removed on 1/4/2010 unless we can hit 90% before then, in which case I keep the Yankee avatar for another month!

Last edited:

jaxbraves

HOF
5.00 star(s)
ME! Per my post a few months back I stated that I would change my avatar to the (cringe) New York Yankees for 1 month if the drive hit 80% by the end of the year. Being a man of my word, and the fact that the drive has hit80.35%, I am now sporting the logo of the evil empire.

<-------------

Jeremy

PS - Avatar is officially removed on 1/4/2010 unless we can hit 90% before then, in which case I keep the Yankee avatar for another month!

Wish I had some more to send. Just put a piece of tape on your computer screen were the avatar shows and you will never know.:D

Rich

75zito

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I wish I had some more.. I would send some more if I did.. if it hits 100% you should keep the avatar for a year! ;)

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
ME! Per my post a few months back I stated that I would change my avatar to the (cringe) New York Yankees for 1 month if the drive hit 80% by the end of the year. Being a man of my word, and the fact that the drive has hit 80.35%, I am now sporting the logo of the evil empire.

<-------------

Jeremy

Hey Jeremy
I see you are a man of your word also. Look what i have to show til the end fof the regular NFL season. ughAt least it is nice than the bengal avatar.
Later
Tom

dad3309

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Victim #2 here I will have the Squeelers as my avatar until 1/4/10
unless like jrchoholic83 stated 90% & I will suffer another month of pain also

Last edited:

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Victim #2 here I will have the Squeelers as my avatar until 1/4/10
unless like jrchoholic83 stated 90% & I will suffer another month of pain also

If you have to show THe Steeler Avatar at least use the Steely McBeam one
Hey I have so show the dumb brown helmet with nom nmae until football season is over. Dont feel bad
Chief