The BIG Insert Thread FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello - Please take a look though my site for a trade on these two inserts - thx

2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Minds That Made the Future Carl Friedrich Gauss #MMF17
2011 Topps Topps 60 Rickey Henderson #T60-79

I didn't see anything in particular off of your trade list, could you check my want list on my User Page and see if ya may have something that ya don't have listed?

Ryan,
I do have the '02 Bowman Chrome Harden SP RC($10).According to your havelist,you do need the '07 UD Masterpieces Black($2.50).If I'm reading your page wrong,my apologies.
LMK,thanks RICK

I can use the 2002 Bowman Chrome. I believe you are reading it correctly, it is just that Rich Harden did not have a 2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces base card, he only had a 2008 so I'm assuming that would be the year of your card.

If it is this card:
http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Card...terpieces_Framed_Black/68/Rich_Harden/4256251

Then I believe I do have that one.

I didn't see anything in particular off of your trade list, could you check my want list on my User Page and see if ya may have something that ya don't have listed?

I can use the 2002 Bowman Chrome. I believe you are reading it correctly, it is just that Rich Harden did not have a 2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces base card, he only had a 2008 so I'm assuming that would be the year of your card.

If it is this card:
http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Card...terpieces_Framed_Black/68/Rich_Harden/4256251

Then I believe I do have that one.

It is an '08.What threw was it showed the latest stats from '06 so I figured it was '07-dumb mistake.:eek:
Anyway,I've got a few GU of his I can throw in.Not too worried about bv for the GU,just as long as I can get the cards I need.
RICK

It is an '08.What threw was it showed the latest stats from '06 so I figured it was '07-dumb mistake.:eek:
Anyway,I've got a few GU of his I can throw in.Not too worried about bv for the GU,just as long as I can get the cards I need.
RICK

Okay sounds good to me, if ya could throw in whatever you think would be fair and post it up then I'll mail out ASAP.

Thanks,

Ryan