The most signatures of one player...ever wonder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I do. Who has the most, at least in this somewhat small circle of collectors, autographs of a single player. I am expecting the player collectors to be top dog here, but you never know if there is some secret collector out there looking to corner the market on Bob Apodaca signatures! If that is the case, the secret may just remain.

At one point, I had a rough count for Steve Garvey, but that moment has passed. I am feeling the inventory bug somewhat more of late, so I may be doing a complete count and recording...but then again, summer is coming up fast!

Anyone want to chime in and admit just how many signatures of their player they really have. Dupes count, of course. If I get a count done, I will add my total to the list.

I'm guessing, if not the most certainly in the highest percentile, would be Big Al with 100's of Ripken sigs.

I saw a 33 Goudey w/ signature on it on ebay last night. Sig is light, but still a cool card!

I am actually in the lead on that one...for now. I just can't compete with a lot of the guys bidding on his stuff. It is neat since it is an actual card from his time.

I can't say :p until I post my "guess how many autos I have of Mark Brunell" contest...unfortunately, the main site I'm on hasn't had the activity of years past, so I've held off.

Just cards (Certified and/or TTM/IP)? With/Without photos, memorabilia, etc

I've kept a running total on certified Autos on cards (as well as game used cards).

Not a household name, but I own (47) Stephen Head Autographs. He is only in one major brand AUTO set: 2003 UD USA Autographs. All total, parallels included, there are a total of 1,500 serial numbered copies. So I own roughly 3% of all of his certified AUTOS.

Tim

I'm talking signatures. They can be on balls, bats, helmets, photos, magazines, pennants, pucks, sticks, jerseys, cards, scraps of paper, certified, non-certified, etc. If you collect a certain player and have a hoard of autographs to your name, how many total do you own?

I can't say :p until I post my "guess how many autos I have of Mark Brunell" contest...unfortunately, the main site I'm on hasn't had the activity of years past, so I've held off.

Just cards (Certified and/or TTM/IP)? With/Without photos, memorabilia, etc

I've kept a running total on certified Autos on cards (as well as game used cards).

At one point I just counted cards and estimated the rest, but that was a while back and after losing a weekends worth of photos I had shot for inventory, I just lost the momentum to continue. My problem is the odd sized stuff, both flat and bulky. I just don't have adequate space to store it, let alone spread it out for photos, so I spent quite some time opening boxes, displaying items and photographing. Not my most favorite activity either...

Right now I have 151 certified Kazi autos.. Don't have any memorabilia stuff as I don't really like the auto'd memorabilia fields..

Chris

I have hundreds of Bradshaw autos...not sure how many and cant count them at the moment because i just moved and have them packed up somewhere....not sure I can top 600...but probably close to that.

Autos

Not into IP autos or Memorabilia, but I have 102 Griffey and 70 Longoria certified autos, and 100+ Kazmir