The new look Bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MetDude

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Life has a way of sometimes being too busy for trading so havent been on in a while.
Bought a few boxes of topps chrome and signed in hoping to make some trades.
I find myself completely baffled by the new look.
So much "noise" on the top to the sides on the bottom - ads everywhere.
Finally figured out how to minimize one of the side bar ad thingies.
New look hurts my eyes. Seriously dont even want too look at it.

I am perfectly aware the bench doesnt revolve around me, so its just my 2 cents.

but
More importantly
I cant find my old bench user page with all my old have and want lists.
Am I doing something wrong ?
I just dont have the time to dig thru every box I have to start from scratch.

Anyways, this has always been the best place to trade, lots of great people, minimal stupidity and I have especially appreciated the effort put in to weed out bad traders/scammers.

Hoping I can manage to figure this out and not get a migraine.

all the best

Last edited:
I don't much care for the updated site as well. It looks more like every other site out there. Maybe because the old site was so easy to navigate. The number of users online seems to have declined too. Previously just about any given time there was 100 to 150 users online, now there is an average of 30 to 35 online at a time. Maybe everyone is waiting for all the bugs to be worked out. I have been online everyday since the upgrade and I still can't figure everything out. The new site is not as enjoyable as the old site and not as user friendly either.
I know a lot of work has went into the new site. But, I prefer the old site. Maybe if I hang in and keep trying I can learn to like it. Just my 2 cents worth.
Gary

All known bugs have been fixed. We do have one last thing to do to brighten the place up a bit, but that won't be done for a couple more days.

As for the site traffic being down. School started right around the time of the upgrade. We usually have a slowdown period around that time until people are acclimated.