The use of "Mojo"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WOW!!! I think some people want the hobby to die with them.
I remember being in a card shop years ago and some kids were digging through the .05 cent box. They pulled out about 3-4 cards after looking for quite some time. THE OWNER RAN THEM OUT! He told them to quit wasting his time. They were like 10 years old. The idiot didn't think that if he helped those kids now, he would be cultivating future clientèle that would get jobs mowing lawns or flipping burgers and spend all there money in his store. Then they go to college, become doctors and buy his high end stuff. I quit going there.
In a closely related story, he went out of business before the card bust of '95.

I remember being in a card shop years ago and some kids were digging through the .05 cent box. They pulled out about 3-4 cards after looking for quite some time. THE OWNER RAN THEM OUT! He told them to quit wasting his time. They were like 10 years old. The idiot didn't think that if he helped those kids now, he would be cultivating future clientèle that would get jobs mowing lawns or flipping burgers and spend all there money in his store. Then they go to college, become doctors and buy his high end stuff. I quit going there.
In a closely related story, he went out of business before the card bust of '95.

now thats crazy my cardshop owner loves me i used to work for him when i was 10-13 he taught me all i know about cards (o by the way love the awesome word choice by the way, gonna have to ask my teacher what that means ;)

Wow, crazy story. That guy deserved to go out of business I guess...