The Verve Pipe IP and a pickup for my dad's bday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Well The Verve Pipe has a "family" album aka kids album and they were doing an acoustic show for it at a bookstore here, needless to say I didn't pick it up and I sure hope they don't play any of those songs come next month for their yearly Xmas time show they do here. I had them sign my setlist and drumstick from the 12/20/08 show I went to, I definately should have brought my cd covers with me because I don't think it would have been an issue. If anyone really wants to see the beat up drumstick signed I can take pictures.
TVPSetlist.jpg
Picked this 16x20 up from a guy in my area that graphs the Red Wings for $35. I think my dad will be pleased with this and probably upset come Xmas when I don't top his bday present
Zetterberg16x20.jpg

Last edited:
yes I know, looks like he just started again but the thing is with going thru his agent you usually don't get the item you sent in back and I doubt he has his agent gets very many 16x20's in the mail for Zetterberg to sign for him to swap out, I'll probably be sending a puck here in the next month or so for myself