The Wizard Ozzie Smith HOFer FT. 2016 Topps Coin/Stamp 23/50 FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm interested. I just picked up a couple Mets things this week. I'm not sure what prices are so I will check after work.

Sorry I forgot about this one. If you are still interested these are the ones I picked up
1997 Donruss Signature Autographs #3 Edgardo Alfonzo $8.00
2005 Fleer Tradition Diamond Tributes Game Used #KM Kaz Matsui Bat $8.00
2013 Topps Factory Set Faces of the Franchise Manufactured Patch #WDW David Wright n/a
2014 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms #WF Wilmer Flores $8.00
2015 Topps Career High Relics #CHRDW David Wright S2 $8.00
2016 Topps Museum Collection Meaningful Material Prime Relics #MMPRWF Wilmer Flores $15.00

Sorry I forgot about this one. If you are still interested these are the ones I picked up
1997 Donruss Signature Autographs #3 Edgardo Alfonzo $8.00
2005 Fleer Tradition Diamond Tributes Game Used #KM Kaz Matsui Bat $8.00
2013 Topps Factory Set Faces of the Franchise Manufactured Patch #WDW David Wright n/a
2015 Topps Career High Relics #CHRDW David Wright S2 $8.00
2016 Topps Museum Collection Meaningful Material Prime Relics #MMPRWF Wilmer Flores $15.00

I can use these 2:

Info please

2008 Topps Highlights Relics Dual #WR David Wright/Jose Reyes n/a

It is a dual jersy one from each Wright home Reyes Away #ed to 25. It is a mid-high end piece with no price listed because there has not been one on ebay. I saw a Matt Carpenter auto in your bucket I am interested in if you want to expand a bit.

2008 Topps Highlights Relics Dual #WR David Wright/Jose Reyes n/a

It is a dual jersy one from each Wright home Reyes Away #ed to 25. It is a mid-high end piece with no price listed because there has not been one on ebay. I saw a Matt Carpenter auto in your bucket I am interested in if you want to expand a bit.

Would love to hear what other Mets you have to expand our trade...lmk. Thanks

That's what I want too. The Wright/Reyes is a $70+ card but I will try and put something else together if you want. Is your want list up to date?

That's what I want too. The Wright/Reyes is a $70+ card but I will try and put something else together if you want. Is your want list up to date?

I would have no interest trading for the Wright/Reyes at $70bv. Is it an auto? I thought it was a GU. I could see an auto being that high. Feel free to check my trade lists. There are some cards that I would want Mets wantlist help for and wouldn't trade it for cards not on my wantlist. Things like HOF autos/gu. LMK what you have in Mets and what you are interested in and maybe we can work something out. Thanks