This is 1 Vlad I won't be getting anytime soon

Utleyfan

4.90 star(s)
One Word. Wow.

I can't see myself spending that much for any card, no matter what the card was........:eek:

cpr1981

4.90 star(s)
That is a lot of money...but, it has six future Hall of Famers on it and is numbered 1/1...who knows what Tex and Fielder will do but that is a great card!

Colvin

loftheb

5.00 star(s)
That is a lot of money...but, it has six future Hall of Famers on it and is numbered 1/1...who knows what Tex and Fielder will do but that is a great card!

Colvin

It is an amazing card. However, there aren't many substitutions you'd make on that card in terms of players.
-Casey

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
That is a nice card, but unfortunate to see that the "sick" adjective has now made it's way into auction descriptions...

stephj24

4.90 star(s)
Staff member
Brian-

I feel for your pain. 08 Premier is a doozy for the player collectors. There's a quad autograph numbered to 15 of Jeter, Reggie Jackson, Don Mattingly, and Tino Martinez that I've only seen pop up on eBay once that sold for almost $1,000. I haven't seen another again and I don't think I ever will! Definitely won't be in my collection that's for sure!

Steph

bdmac1

5.00 star(s)
Brian-

I feel for your pain. 08 Premier is a doozy for the player collectors. There's a quad autograph numbered to 15 of Jeter, Reggie Jackson, Don Mattingly, and Tino Martinez that I've only seen pop up on eBay once that sold for almost $1,000. I haven't seen another again and I don't think I ever will! Definitely won't be in my collection that's for sure!

Steph

I feel the most pain with Triple Threads. I used to think Donruss was bad with inserts like the sportscasters, exhibits among others but when I print the check lists for Triple Threads, its just pages after pages of cards I wouldn't want to spend the amount of money it would take to get even 20% of them.

Brian

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
That is a nice card, but unfortunate to see that the "sick" adjective has now made it's way into auction descriptions...

Amen to this.

I have all these little rules I follow when I'm considering bidding on an item, and I recently added a black ball of anything that says "Sick" in the title or discription. Most people say that I'm needlessly costing myself cards I need. Mabye, but I don't want to promote stupid behavior (ie; Poor descriptions, getting gouged on shipping, etc) or do business with someone that doesn't have enough respect for their own pocket book to make a nice listing.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Sick...sign of the times. Cool, groovy, wack, dope, bad, sweet, boss, etc. I hate most of them.

That is a very nice card. I have a few with Garvey that I would not have a shot at owning myself. I'd love to have the cash to be comfortable dropping $2K plus on a new card though.,.that is well on the way to my mortgage payment!

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Yes, a real nice card but does anyone care that all 8 autos are stickers? Or that Jeter signed in silver but others in blue? To me, it detracts from the appeal of the card.

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
You can't get much better of an auto card. Not worth what was paid in my opinion but none of the "sick" cards ever are.

Dewayne