Thread closed - complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonfire613

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Specifically looking for 1, 2, and 5.

The others I have are mostly NM condition, so will trade for any that are crisp/ mint.

I have all of them. I would like your 2004 bowman's best ST Shingo Takatsu FY JSY RC

I looked at your trade list do you have any other bowman's best cards, that was only one i saw

I have all of them. I would like your 2004 bowman's best ST Shingo Takatsu FY JSY RC

I looked at your trade list do you have any other bowman's best cards, that was only one i saw
Do you mean you have the 3 I'm missing or good copies of all 10?

Don't really have much Best other than maybe a few White Sox I've picked up in trades here and there outside the Shingo. I do have a Vlad Jr. Neophyte from '19. I could try to see what Sox I have to trade if interested beyond that

I have all 10 and I have extras of each. I'll pull them and see the quality and let you know. It may be Friday before I get back to you, my son has a double header tomorrow night.

Bill

I have all 10 and I have extras of each. I'll pull them and see the quality and let you know. It may be Friday before I get back to you, my son has a double header tomorrow night.

Bill
Sounds good, I'll see if I can dig up any more Best I can part with.

Bill
I also found a 2001 Best "Franchise Favorites" Nolan Ryan and a 2011 BBP1 Bryce Harper