Thread Deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buyinggameused

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi, mods. My baseball trade thread which is years old is no longer showing. I don't know if it was deleted or what. I know there was an issue a week or two ago with hackers and so perhaps it's related - no clue. Please let me know if you can return the thread or if I need to repost it. Thank you.

Not a mod, but there is a high probability that it was deleted during the hack (a lot of posts/threads were lost). We have been advised to repost/rebuild as they were not able to retrieve it without causing other issues.

Not a mod, but there is a high probability that it was deleted during the hack (a lot of posts/threads were lost). We have been advised to repost/rebuild as they were not able to retrieve it without causing other issues.

This is basically correct -- there were many, many posts and threads lost. To bring them back is almost impossible. Unfortunately, that means many trade/want lists have had to be re-created.

Wish I had better news for you.