Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis,
I really appreciate you looking through my cards again. After our last deal, I got the impression that you were in refining mode. I was hoping that by now you would be looking for other things that strike your fancy.
Just so you know, my NFT folders are open to you and anyone who has cards that would go into my PC.
Thanks again for looking. If I find any high end, vertically oriented, on card PR autos, I will get back to you. ;).
Take care, Luis.

If the Clemente is available we could try working out a trade. Let's figure out the value of the Clemente. I don't think the Trout-Harper has a BV since it's #'ed/25. We may have to use its sale value. Let me know what you think.

If the Clemente is available we could try working out a trade. Let's figure out the value of the Clemente. I don't think the Trout-Harper has a BV since it's #'ed/25. We may have to use its sale value. Let me know what you think.

Clemente Value is $120
The Harper/Trout recently sold for $500
I'm a ways away. I am going to look for some things that you are after and see what I can come up with. I PC both Trout and Harper so the dual is kind of a bucket list card. Let me know if there is anything else of mine that you're willing to accept in a deal and I will get to searching different channels for some rare PR autos and barrel autos. Thanks again, Luis.

Clemente Value is $120
The Harper/Trout recently sold for $500
I'm a ways away. I am going to look for some things that you are after and see what I can come up with. I PC both Trout and Harper so the dual is kind of a bucket list card. Let me know if there is anything else of mine that you're willing to accept in a deal and I will get to searching different channels for some rare PR autos and barrel autos. Thanks again, Luis.

I'll keep searching through your bucket and see what I can come up with.