hdjstuff

5.00 star(s)
Tier 1 - M L B

One pack - 3 cards

I received these:

Xander Bogaerts - jsy #ed to 399
Dellin Betances - on card auto #ed to 349
David Wright - patch/sticker auto #ed to 99

Tier 1 MLB is a premium issue printed on thick stock with gold foil. This is definitely an issue for the player collector. The boxes/packs here in O'do are going for about $110. The cards in the pack are sweet looking cards - well made - sharp - well designed, but having said that, $110 is a bit steep. That price point should render at least one card numbered to 25 or less and have all autos on card.

The Wright patch/auto is an extremely thick card and for those that remember, this card would rip the spokes out of your bike!

Overall grade(s) A / C -- A for the quality of the cards and C for the selection.....

Try your luck and buy a box or 3 and send the Rays to me!

Duane

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Nice looking cards but that price is too steep for me considering the players and card numbering. Thanks for the review Duane:)

seawolf17

5.00 star(s)
Probably nothing interesting enough, honestly. Feel free to swing through my list -- which I desperately need to update with my 2013-15 stuff -- but I don't have any of the guys in your sig, unfortunately.

hdjstuff

5.00 star(s)
Probably nothing interesting enough, honestly. Feel free to swing through my list -- which I desperately need to update with my 2013-15 stuff -- but I don't have any of the guys in your sig, unfortunately.

Ok -- your choice... pick something and post it... the Wright is yours.

Duane

David K.

5.00 star(s)
High stake grambling.... I already tried my luck on the finest and won (redemption of Sandy Koafux auto serial #25!)...Best regards, David