Tiger #249 in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#250 could be on the 19th if not sooner if you're thinking about making the drive. I plan on going to it anyways (if you know what I'm talking about)...

#250 could be on the 19th if not sooner if you're thinking about making the drive. I plan on going to it anyways (if you know what I'm talking about)...

Austin Jackson, I doubt it with way work is now. Can't really be asking for to many days off right now and I'm already schedueled it. Already got this weekend off for Wingstock at 5/3 Ball Park (Snoop Dogg, Pop Evil, Richy Nix, Drowning Pool and Jackyl) and then on 7/8 its the Smashing Pumpkins yes the mighty SP here in Grand Rapids and I'm taking that whole day off to stalk Billy Corgan lol and the 9th off for the recovery of that night. In all honesty though, if I had the extra cash I'd jump in on the mail order since its not like its a short car ride to tha D

I also have a lot of 5 Tigers auto's I should be getting in the next week or 2, needless to say I'll have one that you are going to be jealous of I bet

Last edited:
I figured you wouldn't be going, but if you really want something we might be able to work something out. I haven't decided if I'll do a ROMLB (likely) or a 8x10 of "The Catch" (cool idea)

I also have a lot of 5 Tigers auto's I should be getting in the next week or 2, needless to say I'll have one that you are going to be jealous of I bet
I still got some stuff out there in TTM land that I hope comes back soon, including Phil Coke. We'll just have to see how jealous we can get of each other, but I think you have the lead right now...

I figured you wouldn't be going, but if you really want something we might be able to work something out. I haven't decided if I'll do a ROMLB (likely) or a 8x10 of "The Catch" (cool idea)

I still got some stuff out there in TTM land that I hope comes back soon, including Phil Coke. We'll just have to see how jealous we can get of each other, but I think you have the lead right now...

we will just say the guy I'm getting, in a Tigers uni, pitched for Detroit about 2.5 years and threw a perfect game for another team. Not the most hardest of signatures to get but finding one with him wearing the D is not easy.

Honestly I'd go with the catch, he may not stay a Tiger forever, he's doing great so far but I don't think he is going to be the future here. That catch though will always be remembered.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.