Tigers Series June 1st-3rd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alan1000

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I stayed in Detroit for the Tigers and Yankees Series Friday-Sunday. I tried to get Granderson to sign by the dugout before every game but he wouldnt. He was the reason I went to the Yankees series instead of a different team. Anyway heres how the rest of the time played out:

Friday 6/1: Pregame Ivan Nova and David Phelps from the Yankees signed, but I only had something for Granderson. After the game at the parking garage no Tigers would stop to sign. I did pay for a "grab baseball" where you get either a game used ball or an autographed ball, of course I ended up with a game used one. I left empty handed.

Saturday 6/2: Pregame I was again on Yankees side. Phil Hughes signed for one person, and Granderson still wouldnt come sign. During the game my dad tried his luck with a grab baseball and got this:
Ryan Perry:
IMG_20120604_213258.jpg

After the game at the Tigers parking garage it was better than Friday. Ramon Santiago stopped for one second and signed for a girl and my brother, after that people started going towards his car so he sped off. Phil Coke, Danny Worth, and Quintin Berry all signed as well.

Ramon Santiago:
RamonSantiagoAuto.jpg

Phil Coke:
PhilCokeAuto-1.jpg

Danny Worth FT:
DannyWorthAuto-1.jpg

Quintin Berry:
QuintinBerryAuto.jpg

Quintin Berry Ball:
IMG_20120604_213234.jpg

Sunday 6/3: Pregame I waited one last time for Granderson. He came to sign... on the otherside of the dugout :( After the game at the parking garage Ramon Santiago stopped again, but signed for a lot more people. My brother got him on the game used ball we had and I tried to get another card but he left. Duane Below signed for everybody that wanted. My brother gave him a ball to sign and he was going to sign the side panel and my brother asked him for a sweet spot he said "are you sure you want to waste a a ball". One of the last people to leave Brennan Boesch stopped and signed for everybody I got a card and my brother got a ball SP of course. And it was my brothers turn to try the "grab bag" and he pulled a Daniel Schelerth ball. Not a huge name, but it is going to replace the Side Panel ball that I got from Schlereth last year.

Ramon Santiago:
IMG_20120604_213104.jpg

Duane Below:
IMG_20120604_213131.jpg

Brennan Boesch:
BrennanBoeschAuto.jpg

Brennan Boesch Ball:
IMG_20120604_213329.jpg

Daniel Schlereth Ball:
IMG_20120604_213147.jpg

congrats, to bad the Santiago is in sharpie

Yeah he used someones marker for almost everything, nothing my brother could do about it. Even worse than the sharpie I wish the Tigers didnt love the Side Panels so much. Still better than nothing. I might go back in August or possibly trip to Chicago and try to get them on the road in September.