Tigsfan's Most Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrome:
McCann Prizm
V Martinez prizm
Kinsler Sepia
Lobstein sepia
Moya future stars
V Martinez Green
McCann Green
Castellanos refractor
Kinsler refractor
Lobstein refractor
Moya refractor

Topps:
Castellanos 521 Gold

Gypsy queen:
Castellanos mini silver /199
Todd, I have these from that list

Topps Series 1 & 2 -
First Homerun Series 1: FHR-06 Bryce Harper, FHR-09 Matt Carpenter, FHR-28 Don Mattingly, FHR-29 Joe Mauer,
First Homerun Series 2: FHR-6 Frank Thomas, FHR-21 Clayton Kershaw
Stepping Up: 14 Hunter Pence
Robbed: 3 Jacoby Ellsbury, 14 Mike Trout
Baseball History: 4b Ted Williams, 15b Ken Griffey Jr.

Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you

HAHA that's funny. I must have missed your response. Sorry. I know my list has been updated since then. When I get home tonight, I can check out what I need. Thanks.

HAHA that's funny. I must have missed your response. Sorry. I know my list has been updated since then. When I get home tonight, I can check out what I need. Thanks.

Do you have any 2015 Orioles auto, GU, or parallels? Would rather have some Topps Chrome for the cards stated above. Thanks.

Ive got these:
2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps Kaline
2012 Topps Mini Verlander
2014 Topps Upper class Kaline
2013 Topps Chasing Histor Cabrera
2013 Topps Chasing History Cobb

Keep me posted.

Do you have any 2015 Orioles auto, GU, or parallels? Would rather have some Topps Chrome for the cards stated above. Thanks.
I don't have any of the Chromes from your list. I do have the Chris Davis HR medallion, but that depicts him with the Rangers.

Ive got these:
2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps Kaline
2012 Topps Mini Verlander
2014 Topps Upper class Kaline
2013 Topps Chasing History Cabrera
2013 Topps Chasing History Cobb

Keep me posted.
I don't have the Kaline's but I already have the others.

I am interested in your Paul goldschmidt auto.I have a 42 card and ten chips tiger offer in the front of my bucket.pm me if interested.

I don't have any of the Chromes from your list. I do have the Chris Davis HR medallion, but that depicts him with the Rangers.

I don't have the Kaline's but I already have the others.

Which one would you like for the set needs you have for me? I'll send you both if you toss in a refractor from 2015 topps or bowman chrome. LMK

I am interested in your Paul goldschmidt auto.I have a 42 card and ten chips tiger offer in the front of my bucket.pm me if interested.
I couldn't do any of those for the Goldschmidt, I'd be looking for something nicer for me to let him go.

Which one would you like for the set needs you have for me? I'll send you both if you toss in a refractor from 2015 topps or bowman chrome. LMK
I don't have a refractor from those that I can send you and I'm not overly worried about having them as Kaline has perhaps too much stuff out there. I'm not even sure we have enough to make it worthwhile at this point...

I am fine doing a PWE trade that involves both Kalines. I also have this:
2014 Topps Rookie Class of 1905 Cobb Pin. Not sure the BV, but if you want to perhaps make a larger trade we could include this, but not sure what you have coming to me. PWE trade seems more logical at this point. LMK

I am fine doing a PWE trade that involves both Kalines. I also have this:
2014 Topps Rookie Class of 1905 Cobb Pin. Not sure the BV, but if you want to perhaps make a larger trade we could include this, but not sure what you have coming to me. PWE trade seems more logical at this point. LMK
Crazy past couple of days I tell ya! Anyways since you bumped your thread it made it easier to figure this out.

All I had for you was that Robert Koch A&G insert since you have the other one coming in already. I'm also not really into those commemorative patch/pins/blaster bonus cards so I don't really need that Cobb. I'm guessing that both Kaline's might be a tad higher than the Koch, but that's purely a guess at this point and look it up if needed.

Hello,
I am fine with the 2 Kaline's for the Koch if you want to toss in a 2015 Refractor if you have one or a buck. LMK I am not sure of BV.
Robert

Don't have any 2015 ref's (as previously stated) and I'm not in too much of a need to include cash on this.

Just took a look at BVs on these - Kaline 60 Years $2, Kaline UC $.75, Koch A&G MMF $1.50 (as of July anyways)...

Don't have any 2015 ref's (as previously stated) and I'm not in too much of a need to include cash on this.

Just took a look at BVs on these - Kaline 60 Years $2, Kaline UC $.75, Koch A&G MMF $1.50 (as of July anyways)...

Since you said you were not really interested in the UC why not a PWE trade the Kaline 60 Years for the Koch A&G? If ok please post. Thanks