Tim Hardaway.........Guess my favorite 90's basketball player contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
PRIZE:
Incomplete 2007-08 Topps '57 Topps Variation set up for grabs. This set includes the Durant RC, but is missing James, Bryant, and Wade.

RULES:
1: Must have 50 completed trades and be in good standing with the bench (no suspension, must trade first tag, etc.).
2: One guess per person for the duration of the contest
3: Only one winner.
4: No editing your post/guess (pay attention to the players picked).
5: I will give some clues to help narrow it down, since there are way too many players to choose from.

CLUES:
Clue 1: I graduated high school in 1995
Clue 2: This player was in the western conference
Clue 3: Although I grew up in Portland, OR, Drexler is only my #3 favorite player.
Clue 4: This player was an All-Star.

Favorite Player List
1. ????????
2. Dikembe Mutombo
3. Clyde Drexler
4. Kendall Gill

Good luck to all,
Billy

Last edited:
So I thought Cliff and The Gilde were awesome too, and Jerome Kersey was flashy, but I thought you may have liked a player outside of Portland (like I grew up in Chgo but followed the Celtics!)

So thought who was a stud in the Western conference in the 90s, played the Bulls twice in the Finals........Gotta be Karl Malone!!

Thanks Billy!!

That and while Jeff Hornacek grew up in my hometown of LaGrange, not many kids bought his jersey.....was always either Stockton or the Mailman!!