Tim Hudson Want list updated 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello
Have 2 Tier one 2013 autos if your intrested #ed to 99
TY
Dale

Stanley:
Just pulled a 2013 Bowman Chrome Green Refractor of Hudson. Plmk if you need it. If you do, I could trade for any #'ed card or refractor of a player from Puerto Rico.

Luis

Stanley- It's not much but I have this one for you: 2003 Prestige Player Collection Tim Hudson 2 color patch (green/white) #'d 310/325

I'm looking for Bo Jackson (Royals or Raiders uni only) cards I need now. LMK and thanks!

A few colored refractors from 13 TC,Finest or bowman chrome
or combination of any well on way to gettin one
TY
dale

I will see if I can come up with something. It is probably going to be next week as we are going out of town.

Thanks Stanley

Stanley- It's not much but I have this one for you: 2003 Prestige Player Collection Tim Hudson 2 color patch (green/white) #'d 310/325

I'm looking for Bo Jackson (Royals or Raiders uni only) cards I need now. LMK and thanks!

I sure do need that card. I have looked and couldn't any Bo's.

Thanks Stanley

Stanley:
Just pulled a 2013 Bowman Chrome Green Refractor of Hudson. Plmk if you need it. If you do, I could trade for any #'ed card or refractor of a player from Puerto Rico.

Luis

I need that one. I will see if I can come up with something. It is probably going to be next week as we
are going out of town.

Thanks Stanley

I need that one. I will see if I can come up with something. It is probably going to be next week as we
are going out of town.

Thanks Stanley

No problem. Please pm me if you find anything, as I am going to unsubscribe from this thread. Thanks!

Luis

Do you have any Rickey Henderson (A's jersey only) or Manny Machado cards for the Hudson patch? LMK and thanks!