Time to give out some free cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

To all the traders that have posted!!

I do apologize for not responding in a timely fashion. Things have not gone very well with the health of my father. I have been by his side every day for the last 2 weeks. The inevitable is due to come, so your patience is appreciated.
There are quite a few of you who replied. I have 9 packages with 1 or 2 that I need to complete. These are random cards that I am pulling out of 3 huge 3200 monster boxes. There are a couple of you that are looking for specific cards, I simply will try my best to do so, but you have to understand, I am handing these cards out for free. One person sent me an entire list which was 1100 cards long of one player. I am not that organized enough to post each card that I have. I am looking at the player and putting the players you request in a bubble mailer, posting the trade, and mailing out.
All I ask you is if you have any, please send me a few SF Giants and 49ers as I have somebody that collects these teams. Thank you for posting, I hope you enjoy the cards when you receive them. Glad I can help some of you. Thanks in advance for the trades.

Current Tigers would be great....I'd be glad to trade you Giants or 49ers...
Best wishes to you and your dad....I understand as I'm helping to take care of my mom...

Thanks!
Diane

Trade confirmed, Anthony - thanks for taking the time to do this, with all that you have going on!! I'll be happy to dig up some Giants/Niners for ya!

Thoughts and prayers!!

Fatrat John

Greetings Everyone!

Looking to downsize my collection. There are 3 3200 count monster boxes of baseball, basketball, and football cards. Willing to give away up to 4 cards per deal. Since I am new here, will send out first. Just looking to make new trades and learn how to post trades. Let me know if I can help out anybody. Hope to work out a bunch of deals. Take care. Thanks in advance.

do you have any vintage baseball

Hey,
It sounds like you are pretty busy with all the requests. I have some Giants if you need them. I am looking for Trailblazers. lmk if you have any.

I'm a little late to the party, but should this be in the "free card" forum " ?