Time to Thin the HOF Auto/Gued PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm going to start selling from my MLB HOF auto and game used collection. Let me know if you have a player you're looking for (I have my cards listed by player, not by set). Some are pictured in my Flickr, but not even close to all.

Got a favorite MLB HOF player and want autos? Let me know who and I'll send a list. 15+ of some lower/mid tier players.

Also have a lot of sets in my pc. Mid 90's Topps cereal sets, some bowman update sets, heritage hand collated sets, Rose living legend auto set, Musial leaf auto set, archives bull durham (base/red/auto), lots more. Let me know what you're looking for but be aware sets are expensive to ship, especially just one set.

THIS IS NOT A FIRESALE! IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO RESELL, SAVE YOU AND ME SOME TIME AND MOVE ON. Cards I don't sell will be put on the bay by my kids at some time.

I'll try to be around ebay prices but some of my cards are not on ebay very often, if at all. Patches are especially hard to price. I'll try to find a comparable card and player for comparison. Please be honest about your budget. Don't ask me to price a lot of $30-$50 cards when you only have $100 (as an example) to spend.

Less than $100, add $5 shipping

I have MANY cards not scanned. (ie, there are 4 Berra autos in my scanned pc but I have 4 more not scanned). Let me know your player and I can post a list of what I have
Interested in seeing what 2019 Heritage that you may have.
Thanks

Bob Feller, Harmon Killebrew, and future HOF hopeful Joe Mauer. Also interested in Oliva and Kaat.
Thanks!
Rick

I'm going to start selling from my MLB HOF auto and game used collection. Let me know if you have a player you're looking for (I have my cards listed by player, not by set). Some are pictured in my Flickr, but not even close to all.

Got a favorite MLB HOF player and want autos? Let me know who and I'll send a list. 15+ of some lower/mid tier players.

Also have a lot of sets in my pc. Mid 90's Topps cereal sets, some bowman update sets, heritage hand collated sets, Rose living legend auto set, Musial leaf auto set, archives bull durham (base/red/auto), lots more. Let me know what you're looking for but be aware sets are expensive to ship, especially just one set.

THIS IS NOT A FIRESALE! IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO RESELL, SAVE YOU AND ME SOME TIME AND MOVE ON. Cards I don't sell will be put on the bay by my kids at some time.

I'll try to be around ebay prices but some of my cards are not on ebay very often, if at all. Patches are especially hard to price. I'll try to find a comparable card and player for comparison. Please be honest about your budget. Don't ask me to price a lot of $30-$50 cards when you only have $100 (as an example) to spend.

Less than $100, add $5 shipping

Paypal? add 3% for fees

I have MANY cards not scanned. (ie, there are 4 Berra autos in my scanned pc but I have 4 more not scanned). Let me know your player and I can post a list of what I have
Got any Jim Rice?