To sign or not to sign...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That is an awesome sig. Not a huge Buhner fan, but that makes me a little jealous! Good to see you went through with it and make that card even sweeter looking.

-Justin

That looks great! Glad you made it and got the card signed. How were the crowds? As I was driving home, thinking about a missed opportunity, I wondered if it would be crazy or not.

I told a buddy about it via facebook, but have not checked to see if he saw it or even went.

I also missed the Southcenter signing that had Trayvon Robinson at Southcenter a week or two ago. Darn my wife's work schedule!!

Thanks everyone!

mrmopar - the crowd wasn't bad, maybe 50-60 people, Buhner and Rizzs were very cordial and gave every fan plenty of time for chit chat and pictures, etc...

I think the most unique item was a toaster that was signed...evidently when it makes the toast it leaves a little Mariner's insignia on the bread.

Unfortunately, I also missed Trayvon...and Dan Wilson who was signing today much closer to my house!

I got Wilson at the Everett Aquasox game a couple years ago. He signed for a couple hours, like they have done with several people before.

50-60 people is not bad at all! I guess the Eastsiders just don't care about baseball autographs!!