Today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H

houbb

Hal Smith 1/1 4 days
637 Houston St
Columbus, TX 78394

Javy Lopez 2/2 2 weeks (2003 Fleer & 2003 Upper Deck)
c/o Bones Sports Inc.

Nice job on the Lopez, I've seen a couple of successes on here for him, I need to send to him. My son was 3 when Lopez started with the Orioles and his favorite player immediately was Lopez. In 2006, when my son was 5 and I told him Javy no longer plays for the Orioles he got a few tears in his eyes.

congrats Jim..i get the two Hal Smith's confused from time to time....I also need to send to Javy..I have seen other sites mention it could be an auto stamp..do your sigs look identical as far as place, etc? Just curious...Good job

congrats Jim..i get the two Hal Smith's confused from time to time....I also need to send to Javy..I have seen other sites mention it could be an auto stamp..do your sigs look identical as far as place, etc? Just curious...Good job

Yes, Chris, this Hal Smith was the Hal Smith who played for the Pirates and the Colt '45's, among others. The card he signed is a card of him and the OTHER Hal Smith. I'm sending one that off in the morning to him.

I'll try to answer all the questions I can about Lopez, here. No, they are definitely signed, and not stamped. If others thought they were stamped, they probably sent glossy cards that bubbled and gave that apperance. I have compared the sigs I received to PSA DNA sigs, and they match up extremely well. Definitely doesn't look like a secretarial. The address I used was:

c/o Bone Sports Inc.
4644 Whitestone Way
Suwanee, GA 30024

Benson, definitely send some cards his way!