Today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H

houbb

Jim Davenport 2/2 1 week (1958 and 1970 Topps)
1016 Hewitt Drive
San Carlos, CA 94070

One of the slickest gloves at the hot corner I ever saw. Good reason, too. Davenport also played shortstop, so you can imagine what kind of range and arm he had at 3rd base.

great return Jim....You going to go to any Astro caravans down there? Unfortunately I was not very impressed with either the Rangers or Astros guest lists for their caravans this year. Bagwell is definitely the highlight..but he is in Oklahoma City. At least Hunter is in some, the Rangers really went the lackluster route this year...

great return Jim....You going to go to any Astro caravans down there? Unfortunately I was not very impressed with either the Rangers or Astros guest lists for their caravans this year. Bagwell is definitely the highlight..but he is in Oklahoma City. At least Hunter is in some, the Rangers really went the lackluster route this year...

I looked at those, and the ones I'd like to go to would recquire quite a bit of travel. Such as the Bagwell appearance in Oklahoma City. The ones Hunter is going to be at I won't be available. So, regrettably, I'm probably going to pass this year.