Todays Beautiful Pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Chelia is closing out the store and she donated these beauty's to my Post to be auctioned off for another 2 room house for a homeless Vetearn.
Sambo and I both vets and both big into helping our fellow Vietnam vets as well.
Chelia sent us these and these will be auctioned Saturday night at my post.
53 W Mays/57 Frank Robinson/59 B Gibson Rookie X2/58 O Cepada/63 S Musial/54 Al Kaline/52 A Pafko/65 J Morgan/62 Boog Powell/61 R Santo/61 Billy Williams/52 W Spahn/60 W McCovey X2/52 W Mays/75 R Yount/75 G Brett/69 R Jackson/57 R Campanella/79 O Smith/64 T John/52 H Wilhelm/54 Preacher Roe/52 Preacher Roe/52 D Groat/64 L Tiant/53 R Kiner/52 J Adcock
Got a Robin Yount and Tim McCarver Topps buybacks in as well today.
Nice day for the Homeless and really nice jesture on Chelia and Reds part.
Bear

Updat on the project.
Today we accomplished a great number of things.
First a close friend who retired from owning his own lumber business and his brother who runs a landscraping business did the following one donated the land and the other is doing all the landscapeing for the housing
Another local Lumber business got all the cards for his son and donated the roofing the 2x4's the nails and the Plywood for the project.
Another local got a lumber co in another town to donate the insulation and the ty par house wrap.
A guy who I hang out with is a retired siding owner and is donating his time and materials to do the siding.
Yet a electrician who is also retired but will do all the electricial work with his son a Iraq vet himself will do the electricial for us.
And a electricial co is donating all the stuff needed to do the project.
So between 8 of us we got a great start on this helping these 2 homeless vets who have lived in a tent this winter.
Very happy and nice to have a lot of nice friends willing to help Vets and they will be running a fresh vegtable garden for the local food bank.
Bear