Todays mailday including my personal white whale(X2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggmack2001

Pro
5.00 star(s)
These all came in today. A huge mailday and if they dont say PC above them they are FT/FS.
PC
RipkenJrCal6.jpg

RipkenJrCal6.jpg

PC
RipkenJrCal7.jpg

FT/FS
RipkenJrCal8.jpg

FT/FS
RipkenJrCal9.jpg

FT/FS
RipkenJrCal10.jpg

FT/FS
RipkenJrCal11.jpg

FT/FS
RipkenJrCal12.jpg

PC
#ED 6/19
DrysdaleDon19.jpg

PC
WagnerHonus.jpg
and now the white whale
$117.00 Buy it now

foxxjimmie11.jpg
foxxjimmie12.jpg
And theres an even Whiter Whale
$199.00 Buy it now.
FoxxJimmie8.jpg

I got these 2 Glove cards from the infamous Burbanks Sportscards and I was nervous for a week from everything I heard. The first thing I have to say is that the Buy it now on these 2 cards in particular was very very reasonable considering how hard it is to find a GU glove card of Foxx and what they go for in auction style. Needless to say I am very happy with my first dealings with them.
FoxxJimmie9.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pieces! GU gloves of anyone are hard to find let alone Foxx! I have also had good experiences with Burbank, except most of the prices are too high, however in this case they sound pretty reasonable.

Mind blowing is all I can say ,cant ever imagine having a mail day like this . Or the money to have a mail day like this . Congrats on adding something special to your PC.

No way! Those foxx's are deals for sure. Another foxx leather/lace (8/10) went for $225 bin not long ago. Thought that was a deal too.