Today's Trip To The Card Shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
I just got back from the card shop today. I paid a little bit on my layaway account there and am making significant headway towards bringing all of my cards home. Almost everytime I go in I find something else I need for my collection and I have to put in on layaway. Isn't card collecting so addictive like that? Lol. Well, anyway, this is what I got to bring home today:

My 15th Hamilton Memorabilia Card!
2009 SP Legendary Cuts Generations Memorabilia

100_1455.jpg

My 2nd Ian Kinsler Memorabilia Card!
2009 Goodwin Champions Memorabilia Series

100_1456.jpg

And on a side note, I got around to counting up all of my autographed cards I got signed last weekend and they put me a 1501 signed cards in my collection!

Thanx for looking!
Arron

Thanx man. And that's just the cards...who knows how many signed baseballs I have. I've only been getting cards signed for 8 years now so I hope to add to my total. :D

Thanx man. And that's just the cards...who knows how many signed baseballs I have. I've only been getting cards signed for 8 years now so I hope to add to my total. :D