Tons of 2020 Stadium Club FT - Autos/Parallels/Inserts - List & Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the black foil Griffey is gone, but would trade the other two for the 1999 U.D. HoloGrFX - Future FameF5 Maddux

Post if okay or let me know.
thanks,
Jeff
Sorry, I looked for this card and can not find it, my apology.

what about these two for the two Griffeys?

1992 Upper Deck – 1 Thome & C. Jones rookie
2018 Archives Freddie Freeman
OK, trade is posted, please confirm.

Would you have any pocket schedules from any major or minor league baseball teams to throw in with our trade?? I started asking collectors to add one or more in with the trades to see what I can accumulate from various areas over time. If you want I can add a schedule or two also. I live near the Phillies AAA and AA minor league teams. Thanks

OK, trade is posted, please confirm.

Would you have any pocket schedules from any major or minor league baseball teams to throw in with our trade?? I started asking collectors to add one or more in with the trades to see what I can accumulate from various areas over time. If you want I can add a schedule or two also. I live near the Phillies AAA and AA minor league teams. Thanks

Great! I don't have any schedules right now, but I will keep you in mind if I come across any -- maybe when baseball finally starts with fans again!