Tons of Autos/GU/Refs for shipping + you choose the price! (Part 3: Free Harper RC!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anyone? These have been very popular when I have run them before. Let's get the ball rolling on a few

Want to bring this back up again - lots of good stuff here for team collectors to get a nice assortment of stuff for cheap (and have a chance to win a Harper PSA 10 RC)

Let's move some of these out. Just so everyone is 100% clear, you do not pay anything to me until you receive the cards.

After you get the lot is when you would send me the exact postage cost (on the box) plus whatever you think is a fair amount for the cards inside.

Any more Cardinals?

Yes - it is a smaller lot than those above but it does include about 25 Michael Wacha 2013 Bowman Draft RC (Chrome also) and two autos. There isn't as much of a variety (no Heritage), but there is a good assortment of about 150 cards or so.

Any person who claims one of these ten teams will get TWO entries for the free Harper PSA 10 RC:

Tigers
Mariners
Rockies
Mets
Reds
Angels
Pirates
Blue Jays
White Sox
A's

Anyone on this great holiday weekend?

If you do not see your team above let me know and I will get a lot together and send a picture. The ones above are already packagedand ready to go.

Pirates, Cardinals, Orioles, Red Sox are gone.

Who else wants one? We just need 6 more teams to be claimed then I will start the contest for the free 2012 Update Bryce Harper PSA 10 RC. Remember, anyone who claims one of these teams will have TWO guesses at the contest (guess a serial number).

Tigers
Mariners
Rockies
Mets
Reds
Angels
Blue Jays
White Sox
A's

Anything Diamondbacks?

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Dennis,
I have a handful of DBacks (maybe 40 or so) - would you be interested in another team and I can do those with another team as well to make a full sized lot?

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps