Top loaders f/t….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

if billy can't let me know and what kind of cards are you looking for??

Looking for cards to basically cover the cost of postage & then a little bit more perhaps. Interested in any vintage that is in EXMT condition or better, Jeters, N.Ryans & Griffeys in NM condition that I don't have. Thanks for inquiring…..

I can send you a few 1990 Griffey jr but don't have too many in the jeter or ryan, have some 80 and 81 topps singles from a set I broke up if you need any of those, but give billy first crack.

Check my cards for trade page. I have a little vintage on there. Thanks Billy

Billy~
I didn't see any vintage on your page, lmk. If nothing else, I found these:
2006 Topps Rookie of the Week #21 Rickey Henderson 80
2012 Topps Archives #119 Yu Darvish
2013 Bowman Plat. #60 W.Middlebrooks Ruby

I can send you a few 1990 Griffey jr but don't have too many in the jeter or ryan, have some 80 and 81 topps singles from a set I broke up if you need any of those, but give billy first crack.

Steve~
Do you still have these?
2011 TOPPS 60 YEARS OF TOPPS derek jeter
2011 TOPPS DIAMOND GIVEAWAY derek jeter
TIM LINCECUM 2007 TOPPS UPDATE UH158

Steve~
Do you still have these?
2011 TOPPS 60 YEARS OF TOPPS derek jeter

don't have 60 years of topps, missed deleting that one. Have the other 2, and there are 2 of the diamond giveaway, tdg-5 (2011 topps card) & tdg7 (2011 diamond cut).

Rooster go to my profile and check my latest started threads. it is more up to date than my homepage. thanks billy

Billy~
Have you an idea of how many you want? Another idea is I can go to the PO & find out how much say 30 or so cost to ship. Those are a few of the ideas.....
LMK, thanks, Rooster.

don't have 60 years of topps, missed deleting that one. Have the other 2, and there are 2 of the diamond giveaway, tdg-5 (2011 topps card) & tdg7 (2011 diamond cut).

Steve~

Have you an idea of how many you want? Another idea is I can go to the PO & find out how much say 30 or so cost to ship. Those are a few of the ideas.....
LMK, thanks, Rooster.

Steve~
With Monday being a holiday, Tuesday I will go to the PO with a few boxes of varying size and number full of top loaders. I can then have good idea of what I have for you & cost. Thanks....

will be waiting for your findings. just curious about how old or used are these top loaders?

dimensions of medium flat rate box are:
11in x 9in x 6in for the box style
and
14in x 12in x 3.5in for the flat style

should have similar size boxes for sale.

steve

will be waiting for your findings. just curious about how old or used are these top loaders?

dimensions of medium flat rate box are:
11in x 9in x 6in for the box style
and
14in x 12in x 3.5in for the flat style

should have similar size boxes for sale.

steve

Hey Steve~
I took a small box that I was able to cram 110 top loaders in with your zip code and it came out to $12.78 parcel rate. I then worked on the smallest flat rate box, but it is a funky size where there is a lot of space wasted & could only get about 40 in there, so I tried out the flat rate envelope and that is the best way to go. I wrapped stacks of ten with cellophane and could get 60 in the $5.60 flat rate envelope. The top loaders are nice condition, they are not scratched up and some may have tape while others do not, I wouldn't send anything that is beat. So I could send you 2 flat rate envelopes for a total of 120 top loaders. I would like to settle on something like two $5.00 cards for each envelope sent. LMK what you think....
~Rooster.

Hey Steve~
I took a small box that I was able to cram 110 top loaders in with your zip code and it came out to $12.78 parcel rate. I then worked on the smallest flat rate box, but it is a funky size where there is a lot of space wasted & could only get about 40 in there, so I tried out the flat rate envelope and that is the best way to go. I wrapped stacks of ten with cellophane and could get 60 in the $5.60 flat rate envelope. The top loaders are nice condition, they are not scratched up and some may have tape while others do not, I wouldn't send anything that is beat. So I could send you 2 flat rate envelopes for a total of 120 top loaders. I would like to settle on something like two $5.00 cards for each envelope sent. LMK what you think....
~Rooster.

rooster,

120 top loaders is great. the 2 $5.00 per envelope is acceptable , so you will want 4 cards total. here are the ones you asked about earlier:

there are 2 different diamond giveaway jeters and are $5.00 each, the lincecum is $2.50. did you see anything else on the trade page??

steve

there are 2 different diamond giveaway jeters and are $5.00 each, the lincecum is $2.50. did you see anything else on the trade page??

Steve, I have TDG-7, what is the other one, I'll look further on your site for other cards, thanks.....

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online