Topps 2018 Series 2 base & Inserts... Sell and Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bump for reply.

David … What am I to reply to? are we making another trade as I have pulled cards for you but not sure what
"Only one 498 and nothing else....(no 488)...Best regards, David" means.

LMK Thanks
Carl T

Last edited:
David … What am I to reply to? are we making another trade as I have pulled cards for you but not sure what
"Only one 498 and nothing else....(no 488)...Best regards, David" means.

LMK Thanks
Carl T
You're going in circles........I keep trying to tell u...I need all of the cards.........I listed....but 488 which you do not have......I'm posting trade. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

You're going in circles........I keep trying to tell u...I need all of the cards.........I listed....but 488 which you do not have......I'm posting trade. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

OK done. Will try tomail tomorrow

Have the following:
AS - 26 49 54 60 71
LL - 34 40

Didn't see anything in your series II trade list - always looking to trade for: a-rod, jeter, trout, ichiro, bryant, lindor, kluber. If any interest, let me know. Thanks.

Have the following:
AS - 26 49 54 60 71
LL - 34 40

Didn't see anything in your series II trade list - always looking to trade for: a-rod, jeter, trout, ichiro, bryant, lindor, kluber. If any interest, let me know. Thanks.

Thanks but don't want to go digging for star cards (not that organized by players) and not buying at this time. Mainly just wanting to get rid of my 2018 Topps Series 2 dupes for any Topps 2018 on my Want Lists

Last edited:
All trade packages mailed today on 7/18/18..... Thanks for trades. Anyone else looking to trade 2018 Topps Series 2 for my 2018 Topps series 2 dupes see updated initial post in thread which I update regularly .

so a 2018 Topps Series 2 trade just made with julycoaron on 7/22/18 and Want and Dupe trade lists are updated.

august 7th bump for 2018 Topps. If you need a bunch of my due ill also trade for 2018 Topps Chrome I dont have.
Current 2018 Topps Chrome want List too long to put here

Last edited:
I have Judge 7 & 16...and Blue Legends ITM--8

Could use the Ohtani or any other ser 2 cards if it books for far more than what I'm offering