Topps Archives 65th Anniversary Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I went temporarily insane and bought way too many of these 65th Anniversary boxes from Wal Mart and Meijer. Despite this, I still need a few of the easier to get autos.
I'm looking for these autos: S. Alomar Jr, B. Dent, C. Simmons, M. Tanaka (not-so-easy), K. Tekulve, D. Willis.
I'm also looking for these rookie autos: K. Maeda, A. Nola, K. Schwarber, L. Severino, B. Snell.
These unsigned SP rookies: K. Maeda, A. Nola, B. Park, S. Piscotty, K. Schwarber, C. Seager (1965) and L. Severino.
All the SP variations except the Ted Williams.
And I'm working on a set of Green Backs.

To trade, I have all 65 of the base cards (I can also sell/trade a whole set if anybody wants one), most of the Bull Durham cards, and these autos:
S. Alomar Sr, H. Baines, J. Conine, J. Cruz Sr, J. Cruz Jr, T. Fernandez, C. Hayes, R. Klesko, V. Law, S. Lyle, J. Rijo, F. Tatis, and J. Vidro.

Thanks, Dale

Dale,
I have these available:

Jackie Robinson SP

Masahiro Tanaka Green Back #041/150
Curt Simmons Green Back #144/150
Andres Galarraga Green Back #123/150

Do you have any RC or prospect cards of these players:
Corey Seager, Kyle Schwarber, Kris Bryant, Carlos Correa, Mookie Betts, Jose Altuve, Nolan Arenado, Francisco Lindor, Anthony Rizzo, Andrew Benintendi, Mike Trout, Clayton Kershaw, Buster Posey ...?

I went a bit crazy also. I have the tekulve and alomar jr autos available. Do you have a list of non 65th autos available? Btw, the sp's must be crazy rare, i didnt pull a single base or rookie sp card

I'm also mad at myself because I traded for a Sandy Alomar Sr auto, then decided to buy a box of this to check it out -- and pulled a Sandy Alomar Sr green back auto /150. (Sigh.) :)

I have a willis green back auto if you are interested. They all look the same from the front:)

Last edited:
OK, how about these for the lot: 2015 Allen & Ginter 85 Bryant, 2015 Stadium Club 300 Bryant, 2016 Allen & Ginter 121 C. Seager & 97 K. Schwarber?
Thanks, Dale
Dale,
I have these available:

Jackie Robinson SP

Masahiro Tanaka Green Back #041/150
Curt Simmons Green Back #144/150
Andres Galarraga Green Back #123/150

Do you have any RC or prospect cards of these players:
Corey Seager, Kyle Schwarber, Kris Bryant, Carlos Correa, Mookie Betts, Jose Altuve, Nolan Arenado, Francisco Lindor, Anthony Rizzo, Andrew Benintendi, Mike Trout, Clayton Kershaw, Buster Posey ...?

Those SP's were definitely tough. I pulled the Ted Williams SP in one of my first boxes, and then it took a while before I pulled the M. Sano rookie SP as well as the M. Sano auto. My best pull was a Johnny Bench red back auto #25/25.
Here are a few autos I have lying around: 2016 Allen & Ginter Jose Peraza; 2015 Stadium Club Jarred Cosart; 2010 Allen & Ginter Josh Willingham; 2008 A&G Goff Jenkins; 2011 A&G Daniel Hudson & Nick Jacoby; 2014 A&G Sam Calagione; 2005 ATFF Marty Barrett; 2013 Bowman Sterling Oscar Mercado & Andrew Thurman; 2013 Topps The Chase Fergie Jenkins; 2005 Donruss Classics Carlos Ruiz; 2005 Topps Rookie Cup Blue Ryan Tucker; 2005 Rookie Cup Rafael Furcal; 1997 Donruss Signature Bobby Abreu; a whole bunch of older ones listed on my webs page that I haven't updated, but they should mostly be there.
I would be interested in the Willis green back auto too.
Thanks, Dale
I went a bit crazy also. I have the tekulve and alomar jr autos available. Do you have a list of non 65th autos available? Btw, the sp's must be crazy rare, i didnt pull a single base or rookie sp card

I kept getting Sandy Alomar Sr too, but always the base version. He and Charlie Hayes showed up a lot as the auto. I'm thinking of wallpapering a wall with them.
I'm also mad at myself because I traded for a Sandy Alomar Sr auto, then decided to buy a box of this to check it out -- and pulled a Sandy Alomar Sr green back auto /150. (Sigh.) :)