Topps Archives/Fan Favorites Coming Back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think the big draw for many after market collectors was the fact that lesser players got autographs. I have a Mario Mendoza certified 81 Topps style Mariners card. How cool is that for team collectors!?

The pack busters and "investors" must have hated the stuff, paying top prices and pulling the likes of Bob Horner, Mike Norris and Marty Barrett!

I will hope to see some lesser (and New) Dodgers like a Vic Davalillo, Wes Parker or Greg Brock type player.

There were some awesome poses too. I remember a sweet 1976 Carew with a great action pose among some other sweet original photos on classic Topps designs.

Oh man i cant wait for this to come out!
all the ones i have pulled:
OQUENDOJOSE.jpg
JEFFERIESGREGG.jpg

others:
SMITHLONNIE.jpg
SMITHLONNIE1.jpg

I really loved the Fan Favorites autos in 2005-06 Topps Style Basketball, I pulled/picked up 49 of them before losing interest in collecting basketball cards...

About a month ago I bought a box of 2003 Fan Favorites at the LCS, I pulled a Bob Friend auto and this Jack Clark...

20110927012.png

I don't have a scan of the Friend anymore because it was deleted when I traded it.

Although by far my favorite card was this Curt Flood relic, which I have come to believe is the only relic card available for this historic, game-changing player...

20110927009.png

I recently saw one sell on ebay for about $6, which surprised me. I have this one in my trade folder but don't think I'll actually ever trade it, unless they make other Flood relics...

So, I'm a huge fan of these autos but don't really care much about the base cards...

Edit: Thought I would share the basketball autos...

20111215039.jpg 20111215041.jpg

20111215040.jpg 20111215042.jpg

20111215043.jpg 20111215044.jpg

Last edited: