Review Topps Attax - NFL 2010 Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Topps Attax - NFL 2010 Edition

I have a MEGA Starter set to give away. It contains a Collector's Binder, Play Mat and 30 cards.

Pick a number - 1-500 and post it here BEFORE 10p (ET) on 8/31. The person closest to the number will win the Mega Starter Set.

I also have a box of the cards. Each pack contains 6 Attax Cards. I have 36 packs. I will give 2 packs per person - a total of 18. Again, post on this thread if you would like to receive 2 free packs of NFL Attax cards.

Duane

Duane-

First, thanks for the awesome giveaway...my son actually plays the game and would love to win the starter box.

I will choose 315 for the starter set contest, and would very much like to receive a couple of packs.

Also, do you still need these two for your Bowman sets:
2010 Bowman 1992 Bowman Throwbacks 30 Grady Sizemore
2010 Bowman 1992 Bowman Throwbacks 73 Roy Halladay

If so, I will send them to you for all the cool giveaways you do!!!

Last edited:
Let's try #44.

Thanks for the contest. Would like to get two packs as well, if they are still available. Let me know if I need to send postage your way.

Hi ya...what a nice offer...
I'd love two packs as I've never opened any....

Here's my guess....416

Thanks again.
Diane

The winner is 'drpid' with a guess of 117. How he did it, I don't know, but the number I chose was 117.... Congratulations! Your Attax game is in the mail.

Everyone else... the cards are in the mail.

I have enough for 4 more individuals to get free packs.

Duane

congrats drpid, I WILL TRADE FOR ANY BUFFALO BILLS AND JAMES STARKS FROM HERE!

The winner is 'drpid' with a guess of 117. How he did it, I don't know, but the number I chose was 117.... Congratulations! Your Attax game is in the mail.

Everyone else... the cards are in the mail.

I have enough for 4 more individuals to get free packs.

Duane

thanks.....better lucky than good