Topps Bunt app

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lprimus

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Anyone play this? I downloaded it a few weeks ago and have been "buying" packs and trading since then. Interesting concept and fun to do when I'm out and about waiting in line at various places. Better than playing some of the other games that I normally do. ;)

If you're playing/trading, hit me up at: Packrat1701

:D
Jason

Started and like it. Rally_monkey is my name. I'll look at your stuff. Going after team sets first. And inserts. Have a lot of doubles

Started and like it. Rally_monkey is my name. I'll look at your stuff. Going after team sets first. And inserts. Have a lot of doubles

I added you as a friend (at least, I hope it's you! LOL! There are a few rally_monkeys, but I picked the one with zero feedback.)

David, it is interesting. At least one way for me to satisfy the pack busting urge. ;)
Jason

mrmopar…have a bunch and don't really do much with it. I buy a few packs every so often with accumulated coins, but will never actually buy any coins. I joined because I actually bought 1 of the Garvey cards on ebay. Goofy, since you dot actually get anything physical, but only paid around $1.

I didn't know that the cards could even be sold on eBay. I'm just having fun trading cards and "opening" packs with the coins I accumulate. It's more of a time waster for me and allows me to get my pack busting urge fueled.

Jason

ebay is how i came to find out about the application. A few people were selling the 71 Topps Garvey and getting some serious money for it. I didn't understand what was being sold on the first few and then checked it out. I won a Garvey before I even had an account, so the seller had to wait for me to figure out how to open an account before he/she could transfer the card to my account. Still not sure why I brought it (ended up buying the other 2 Garvey cards for a buck each as well), but I have $3 real cash into the application with nothing real to show for it. It seems people are selling them though and there are buyers for the right cards.

Have u pulled any numbered stuff?

I pulled a Trout Steel card that I traded away very quickly. It was limited to about 150 or so. That was the best pull I've done on there. Very hard to pull really, really good cards and I don't understand where some of these guys get all of them from, unless they have spent tons of money on coins!

Jason

ebay is how i came to find out about the application. A few people were selling the 71 Topps Garvey and getting some serious money for it. I didn't understand what was being sold on the first few and then checked it out. I won a Garvey before I even had an account, so the seller had to wait for me to figure out how to open an account before he/she could transfer the card to my account. Still not sure why I brought it (ended up buying the other 2 Garvey cards for a buck each as well), but I have $3 real cash into the application with nothing real to show for it. It seems people are selling them though and there are buyers for the right cards.

I checked out the finished eBay auctions on Topps Bunt and was amazed at the sales prices of some of these "cards"! I may have to start putting some of the ones I pull up there as well so I can use the cash for real cards! ;)

Jason

I started on the app in 2013 after seeing Rivera cards on eBay. I have complete 2012 and 2013 basic sets and 2013 post season sets with many inserts from those years. I have probably a near complete 2014 base set too and assorted inserts. Last season, my interest dwindled and have been looking to get out since I don't have time for it anymore.

If you need anything, let me know. Would love to trade/sell sets or possibly my entire account for some real cards and get out. My username is "Nevermore."