Topps Came Through on My 2011 Platinum Auto Replacement!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soxfan33

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,

Earlier this year I bought a box of 2011 Bowman Platinum and pulled a Harper auto redemption (already gone), and also pulled a redemption for a Lonnie Chisenhall, Dustin Ackley, and Jesus Montero triple auto. It was due by May, and hadn't come yet. I asked for a redemption, and this came in today. Very happy!

My scanner doesn't do the card justice. This is a beauty!

It's for trade/sale. Feel free to make offers!

Thanks,
John

2011 Topp Tribute "Tribute to the Stars" Smith, Ramirez, Castro Triple Auto 6/24
img048.jpg

Last edited:
You certainly did well on your replacement!

Makes me wonder why that card wasn't put in a box of 2011 Tribute, OR, if it's an unclaimed redemption why would Topps be giving it to you when it could still be redeemed? You did well, but Topps is giving someone the short end of the stick...

Awesome card, John!

Tim

Thanks, Tim!

Nice. Ozzie and Castro.

Thanks!

Glad to see Topps came thru for you. Best regards, David

Thanks, David!

You certainly did well on your replacement!

Makes me wonder why that card wasn't put in a box of 2011 Tribute, OR, if it's an unclaimed redemption why would Topps be giving it to you when it could still be redeemed? You did well, but Topps is giving someone the short end of the stick...

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know why I ended up with it, but hope that they didn't take it from someone else. I guess I'll just hope they did the right thing in the end.

Very well indeed................

Thanks!