Review Topps Inception Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Topps Inception Football

Hobby only product
One box received with 7 cards in the pack

I received these cards:

3 base cards

Inception Football is a premium issue. Each of the cards are thick with an action / artist rendering of the player. The player is the focus of the the card. The 3 base cards received are: Zac Stacy, LeVeon Bell, and Robert Griffin III. Each card has the team logo in silver foil.

The reverse has a summary of the players' pro stats and his '13 season stats as well. His 'Career Inception' is a brief summary of a highlight of his career.

INSERTS

Jason Witten - #ed to 99

Autos/Relics

Jase Amaro - patch/auto

Austin Seferian-Jenkins

On card auto - blue Sharpee

img026_zpscc53084c.jpg

Jordan Matthews - Jumbo patch -- #ed to 25

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Inception Football is a quality product - a bit pricey, but very nice. Packs here in O'do are about $100 - could be $95 or $110. ROI might be a bit harsh but I must admit, it's a fun challenge.

I will say that if someone can put a base set together, they should be applauded!! This is definitely an issue for the player collector - not the set builder.

Overall grade B+ the Amaro card is a sticker auto - high $$ issue should all be on card autos!

Go buy several packs and build the base set!

Duane

Nice review and definitely a nice Matthews Jumbo Patch.

Based on price, probably bit pricey for my budget - but always fun to look.....

Awesome review I agree hi end should all be on card auto. Like the Bell base card this is a sweet looking set. Thank you for reviewing this