Topps Inserts 1995-2021 FT/FS (Long List)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi,

I am interested in these and am wondering how much it would be (paypal f&f)?
2017 Topps Rediscover Topps Buybacks Bronze Wayne Gross 1984
2017 Topps Rediscover Topps Buybacks Bronze Terry Kennedy San Francisco Giants

Thanks,

Dave
How does $ 2.00 net to me, delivered sound?
Thanks.
Frank

Hi Frank,

I'm interested in these two cards below. I have plenty of bait on my site. Thanks.

2018 Topps 1983 Topps 83-30 Rhys Hoskins Philadelphia Phillies 2.50

2020 Topps 20 Years of the Captain # YOC-00 Derek Jeter New York Yankees 2.50
Checked your site and did not see any hits to my wants. Feel free to look at the wants on my site and propose something, or a sale.
Thank
Frank

@tolaforlife:
Sorry, was away and just got back. Transaction is posted. Will you use WCC or PPF&F?
Frank
Hi,

PPF&F was my plan. Also, I think you posted the wrong cards in the transaction. I was looking at these:

2017 Topps Rediscover Topps Buybacks Bronze Wayne Gross 1984
2017 Topps Rediscover Topps Buybacks Bronze Terry Kennedy San Francisco Giants

Dave

Hey Frank, please let me know if you are interested in a small PWE trade. I can use the two cards below:

2011 Topps Update Kimball Champions #KC120 Cincinnati Reds 1.00
2013 Topps Update Post Season Heroes #PH-18 Brett Saberhagen Kansas City Royals .60

I have a 2001 Topps Tradeed Who Would Have Thought #WHT10 Dennis Eckersley.

If that works please post or let me know and I will post.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hi Frank,

I can use this one:

2015 Topps Update First Home Run White #FHR-2 Brandon Belt San Francisco Giants 1.25

I found this from your wants:

2014 Topps Series 2 1989 Minis 91 G. Cole

PWE is fine with me - if good, please go ahead and post.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Frank,
Interested in these two.
2003 Topps Record Breakers # RB-WM (Green) Willie Mays San Francisco San Francisco Giants 5.00
2003 Topps Record Breakers # RB-TGU (Purple) Tony Gwynn San Diego Padres 2.50

Found these two for you.
03 Sweet Spot Classics - 131,134

Thanks, Al

Hi Frank,
Interested in these two.
2003 Topps Record Breakers # RB-WM (Green) Willie Mays San Francisco San Francisco Giants 5.00
2003 Topps Record Breakers # RB-TGU (Purple) Tony Gwynn San Diego Padres 2.50

Found these two for you.
03 Sweet Spot Classics - 131,134

Thanks, Al
Al:
Would love to work out a trade. The two you have for me each book at $2.00. Anything else in your traders for me?
Frank

Al:
Would love to work out a trade. The two you have for me each book at $2.00. Anything else in your traders for me?
Frank
Hi Frank,
No other hits to your wantlists, would you like to look over my tradelists to see if you find any of interest to round us out?
Thanks, A;

Hi Frank,
I do have some extras of the 04 Fall Classics covers, however none of the ones that you need. If you would be interested in one for trade bait, that would even us out. Just an idea.
Thanks, Al

Hi Frank,
I do have some extras of the 04 Fall Classics covers, however none of the ones that you need. If you would be interested in one for trade bait, that would even us out. Just an idea.
Thanks, Al
Al:
That can work, but I'd like to pick which one. Can you post a list of what you have?