Topps Million Card Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArodYanksFan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I just bought three of these off ebay (Unredeemed of course), but was wondering if anyone redeemed them yet.

Anyone get anything good from them?

I've heard there are a lot of vintage...

I not only redeemed but had them shipped and I was incredibly disappointed. I got a couple of 53's , 57's 58's some 60's and 70's. The issue was the condition. I guess i thought they would be gradable... HA what a laugh. I got
a Jim Wilson #208 and in good condition can bring a fair amount. It is in such poor shape I am suprised it does not have tape on it. This one was in someones bike spokes for sure... It does not get a whole lot better from there. I did get a couple in ex+ condition from 65 and 68, but then a couple of cards from the 70's were dinked up and terrible... I hope you did not spend alot on them and lot's of people told me that this would happen ....well I told you so...Others may have better luck ...Would like to know.
Thanks ,Bill

I paid about $11 for three of them...now I know I paid to much haha

I guess I just wanted to try it out and see what happened. But i'll keep you updated to see what I get out of it.

Everyone may not have had a bad experience I can only tell you mine. You may get a awesome card that grades to a 10 who know's . I hope you do !
LMK. I would like to hear other peoples stories.

hooked again...man these guys running the card companies these days must have sold used cars in the 70's...lol.

I redeemed alot.. About 20 or so. I claimed all the ones [pre 1980. I was very happy with it. Some cards were off cut and my 1970 topps Mets team card was a bit rough but the other were sweet! The only thing is they send them in pennie sleeves and top loaders with no tape and the cards all slid out but they were ok from that. i did have some 1960's cards with a value of around 20-30 bucks come in looking great too.

Did you redeem any?

i didnt purchase any, just got codes from packs i got...should have sold them when they were hot...didn't get anything worth paying the shipping on just 80's players i had never heard of, passed them along to my friends kid as a result.

I just got my 13 redemptions in the mail, most of them from the 60s and 70s. Most of them were in pretty good shape, ranging from a 1975 card that I would grade as fair to a 1977 that looked packed pulled mint. I was happy with the condition of the cards from the 60s, all vg-ex.

Overall, I was happy with the experience.

Linn

Ok im done buying these!!!!!!

I paid $14 total for these three cards:

1971 Topps Mike McQueen $1.50
1972 Topps Bobby Wine $1.00
1982 Topps Willie Stargell $0.60

I just made a killing!!!!

Yeah so not worth it!

It's a crap shoot. I had 11 total redemptions and got a 52 High Number. Most of the others were commons that I traded for Ozzie Smith junk wax. I will have them shipped to me after I am done entering the codes from series 2 and U/H to save on shipping charges

One person here did report getting a Billy Wagner auto, so it is definitely hit-or-miss. I have a few unredeemed cards that I got in cereal boxes but out of curiousity, I will probably redeem them...who knows, it's like a lottery I guess.

I redeemed thirteen of them and got nothing of any significance. If they are still hot in Series II, I will be putting the ones I pull up for sale. Of course, they probably wouldn't be junk this time!!

I pulled 1 each from 2 Topps Cereal boxes and redeemed them both. I got a 59 Al Smith ($8) and a 66 Bob Locker ($5). Nothing huge, but not bad for free cards. I haven't had them sent, though, so who knows what kind of condition they'll show up in.

From what I've seen, though, it's definitely more misses than hits. It makes sense when you figure how many more cards were produced from the 80s on. I wouldn't pay for any redemption cards, but they're kind of fun if you pull them from a pack.

I pulled 1 each from 2 Topps Cereal boxes and redeemed them both. I got a 59 Al Smith ($8) and a 66 Bob Locker ($5). Nothing huge, but not bad for free cards. I haven't had them sent, though, so who knows what kind of condition they'll show up in.

From what I've seen, though, it's definitely more misses than hits. It makes sense when you figure how many more cards were produced from the 80s on. I wouldn't pay for any redemption cards, but they're kind of fun if you pull them from a pack.

Seems pretty good for free cards haha

I more or less just had to buy some just to see and mine were all misses which happens. I wouldn't buy anymore though haha