Topps MVP Buyback. ENDING on March 31, 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000Doubles

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
FYI:

After this year’s epic baseball season, there’s never been a better time to collect Topps.

To celebrate this year’s MVPs, we’re launching the Topps MVP Buyback. Starting on November 26, 2022, you can bank store credit with your local hobby store in exchange for ‘22 Topps Chrome cards of Aaron Judge and Paul Goldschmidt.

1669231556032.png

Last edited:
2 things:

1) Topps Chrome was a bad break this year for the money. Probably why it was chosen.

2) Nearest hobby store participating is 2 hours away.

Shop owner sold two mega boxes of the Topps Chrome and both did not have a Judge or Goldschmidt! If they were short prints why before the contest were they selling for so low.....only after the contest was released they jumped in price.

Shop owner sold two mega boxes of the Topps Chrome and both did not have a Judge or Goldschmidt! If they were short prints why before the contest were they selling for so low.....only after the contest was released they jumped in price.
I think he meant by the contest taking tons of judge and goldschmidt cards out of circulation the people that kept them would essentially have a more rare card (defacto short print).

I think he meant by the contest taking tons of judge and goldschmidt cards out of circulation the people that kept them would essentially have a more rare card (defacto short print).
Okay...I wonder what Topps will be doing with them? Another contest with them being signed by the MVPs....just sometime to think about ; ) Best regards, David

I ripped the blaster I had left over this morning... No dice! I've opened 6 blasters, not a single judge or goldy.

I have opened three blasters and three mega boxes. Got one pink Judge and a base Goldschmidt. This was all pre- buyback.

It's crazy! Drop by my hobby store and there were people there buying all of the Topps Chrome and opening right there in the store looking for Judge and Goldschmidt cards!

Just went threw my stash. i have two base judge's a pink ref. and a x-fractor of judge. but zero goldy's not even a base card. weird. Larry

One person opened two mega boxes of 2022 Topps Chrome and no Judge or Goldschmidt. I hope he lefted his common cards....as I was two cards short of a complete set.