Topps MVP Buyback. ENDING on March 31, 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I knew this was going to happen. All theses people spending hundreds just to hopefully break even. 🤷‍♂️

Bad part about it is I traded 3 base, 1 refactor and 1 xfactor the day before I heard the news. This is life.

I knew this was going to happen. All theses people spending hundreds just to hopefully break even. 🤷‍♂️

Bad part about it is I traded 3 base, 1 refactor and 1 xfactor the day before I heard the news. This is life.
But topps cleared out shelves of a poor selling product. Everything companies do is for their benefit

If topps wants to spend money to drive traffic (especially into the LCS), I'm okay with it. The folks trying to buy up all the judge/goldy before everyone was made aware of the program, was not cool. Hence, this awareness post

One person opened two mega boxes of 2022 Topps Chrome and no Judge or Goldschmidt. I hope he lefted his common cards....as I was two cards short of a complete set.
When I opened my hobby box Sunday there were 0 of those 2. I opened 2 boxes around release date also....and can confirm I got neither in those 2 boxes either. Strange. (I can tell because the 2 base cards are sitting in my sportslots box waiting to be shipped)

What a great way to get rid of these cards with the centering problems that Topps cannot seem to get fixed.

I need Goldschmidt and Judge for my Pink Refractor set.

This is gonna SUCK! LOL
just wait for the promotion to end at some point, then after an initial run, there should be plenty of unnumbered stuff still available. They printed this stuff to the moon.

Same here. Went through all my chrome lots last week and ended up having $300 worth that I cashed in at the LCS