Topps Online Offerings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I've relied more on Topps Online/On Demand products this year than I ever had because of the lack of stuff locally to purchase along with the crazy prices that hobby seems to have pushed up to.

Managed to get one of the Topps Chrome Ben Baller boxes this week and did really well with the Finest boxes I got last month. I'm waiting for them to start shipping stuff I've ordered recently - Topps Total, Topps 206, etc. Hopefully they start getting some of those products on their way to me.

Anyone else turning to direct from Topps to get cards?

I've relied more on Topps Online/On Demand products this year than I ever had because of the lack of stuff locally to purchase along with the crazy prices that hobby seems to have pushed up to.

Managed to get one of the Topps Chrome Ben Baller boxes this week and did really well with the Finest boxes I got last month. I'm waiting for them to start shipping stuff I've ordered recently - Topps Total, Topps 206, etc. Hopefully they start getting some of those products on their way to me.

Anyone else turning to direct from Topps to get cards?

I buy the On Demand and Throwback Thursday cards. I like them as they are different from the every day stuff.
Bought some of their Project 2020 but Topps is now over producing them and there value has plummeted.
I have the MLB Summer Block Buster set coming and the 1984 Topps Cereal Throwback Thursday coming.
Usually only buy the ones that have more of the players I collect.

Their trying to get rid of Hobby stores.....as they reduced the volume they (hobby stores) can purchase.....in the past my Hobby store would get one case of bowman and one case of the Jumbos....Now they have to place more orders with different suppliers just to make up for the lack of the product....for example....they ordered 5 boxes from three different companies....they got 2 boxes from one company....one from another and zero from the third. So buying direct from Topps is helping them get rid of your local hobby stores...if u still have any in your town. So no on the direct ordering for me. Best regards, David

Last edited:
David - I think you're talking about something else (and to be honest it comes down more on the distributors than Topps itself from what you're describing). I was talking about Topps Direct products - 2020 Finest Flashback, 2020 Topps 206, 2020 Topps Total, Throwback Thursday, Topps Now, Topps On Demand, etc.

Definitely some cool Throwback sets this year. I have one of the Summer Blockbuster sets coming as well...shipping stuff out seems to have slowed down for them.

I buy the On Demand and Throwback Thursday cards. I like them as they are different from the every day stuff.
Bought some of their Project 2020 but Topps is now over producing them and there value has plummeted.
I have the MLB Summer Block Buster set coming and the 1984 Topps Cereal Throwback Thursday coming.
Usually only buy the ones that have more of the players I collect.

I signed up for the Ben Baller Chrome box but I wasn't chosen which isn't a big deal. I also missed out on other products like Finest Flashbacks and 3D. I was able to buy about 6 2019 Topps 3D packs from the LCS for $40 each and thanks to a few purchases and trades I'm about 8 cards short of the set.

I was able to get Finest Flashbacks (what a nice set that is!) and have gotten a couple Project 2020 and Topps Now cards, but the bulk of my buying is still from the (not-so-local) LCS.

Was hoping my Ben Baller set was going to ship today...Topps is getting way backed up as they owe me about five orders worth of cards right now. Hoping to get something to break soon!

I bought 1 pack of 2020 3d. It was just OK. Half of which hit players in my player collections. Nothing great though. Ive got like 8 of the project 2020 cards. Missed out on the good stuff like flashbacks and Baller though.

I bought the three Archives Snapshots my MC membership allowed me...was contemplating a few more but other folks made up my mind for me and it sold out.

If anyone is looking for an okay break - they have the 2020 Heritage Minor League Hobby Boxes up at $59.99

If you add a Topps Now card or other online product you can get free shipping as well.

They also have complete sets for $50.00 if anyone was looking for one - again, add a cheap Topps Now card or online product to get free shipping.

It was good timing to see this thread. I bought the 2020 Project Mike Trout for $19.99. And I took the free shipping option. I suppose it will take awhile to receive the card.

The Project 2020, Topps Now, etc. type stuff does take a bit. If you ordered a box or set along with it you should have it shipped your way in the next few days. I have two orders that I included Living Set and Topps Now cards with and they are on the way.

Was able to get a box of the 2020 Allen and Ginter X through Montgomery Club yesterday. Should be a good one...done with Ginter after that as it's been the only thing on the shelf for retail around here lately and I wanted to break something.

Should be a fun week of breaks - Ginter X today, should have a second batch of 20 Topps 206 packs, followed up by some Wave 9 of Topps Total that should get here in the next couple of days!

Just saw the Topps Rip product available...ugh...$100 for for cards and a 1:2 chance at an autograph...

This will be my first pass on a Topps Exclusive this year.