Topps Redemptions Mail Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000Doubles

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Been waiting a bit for these, but finally got them in:

V4B9zQL.jpg

2019 Topps Chrome Rookie Autograph Dennis Santana
2020 Stadium Club Autograph Kyle Hendricks
2021 Museum Collection Archival Autographs /75 Gleyber Torres
2020 Topps Gold Label Framed Dual Auto Black Parallel /5 Mike Trout & Ken Griffey Jr

And I know I will get asked, yes the Hendricks Auto is available :ROFLMAO:

How long have you been waiting? I was supposed to have gotten an auto of Method Man in 19. Then I found out he was not signing them so I contacted Topps and they had shut down operations. They agreed to substitute an auto of Austin Riley. They told me they hoped to be back open in spring of 20. I have contacted them a couple of times but it is always the same. Hope to be open soon and will get the card right to you.

Some of the wait was due to me holding the redemptions, but it did take a few months to get after submitting them on topps.com. I contacted Topps and they said its a 15 week wait right now on redemptions.

When I tried to call I never got an answer....I put in a ticket and it took them 2 weeks to respond to tell me that there is a normal 15 week wait. Best of luck though, i have some more redemptions that i need to put in, so will be playing this waiting game again

They are still giving me the run around. He told me that they are still operating remotely but in September they were allowed to go in one day. So they got out a few redemptions. So if I wanted him to put in a request for my redemption he would but it would still be a little while. They made the agreement with me in March of 20. I find it hard to believe there are that many agreements ahead of me. But alas I am still on hold. I told my wife that what I figure they are going to do to me is tell me they no longer have that card since it has gone up in value.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.