Topps replacement card, What do you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankees1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I had a 2014 Bowman Inception, inceptioned auto redemption of Julio Urias but he never signed, so In return topps sent me this:

2014 Topps Heritage Real One auto of Chipper Jones

Decent trade off?

Its for trade if anyone is interested

i live in braves country and would love a shot at it. feel free to give me a look.

Looks like i decent trade off. but i sure hate getting the blue card of death in a Topps product. seems like one in a business as big as Topps could do more prep for its products.

dave

Not bad... I talked to a Customer service rep complaining when I had 3 different Moustakis redemption RC auto parallels from 2011 finest and they sent me 3 Tavaras autographs from 2014 stad club. They said they do the exchange based on Ebay value... Wondering if they realized how much of a scam it is to use the ebay value of a redemption they never fulfilled compared to live cards

I am not a fan of Topps

JOsh

That's funny, I never received my Moustakas redemptions either. I don't recall what they sent to replace them with but wasn't anything decent.