Topps Triple Threads box break..... not bad I guess

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Ok here is the stuff from my TTT break I busted this at the LCS so I spared you Debbie downers a video with this break
Pack 1 a Ryan Braun auto relic numbered to 9
Kemp Relic
scan0011_zps31164538.jpg

and the other pack in the box A Grandyman 1/1 :D
Justin Masterson Relic/75
scan0012_zps12d613ea.jpg

Close-ups of both cards
scan0014_zps4eeacffe.jpg

scan0015_zps3ba0f541.jpg

I saw these advertised for $220 a box and I was thinking about getting one. Do you only get 2 packs in a box? How many cards per pack?

I'm interested in the Brooks Parallel
and Hebrew Hammer? lol That in its own is absolutely hilarious.

Thanks for the Review
Zach

I saw these advertised for $220 a box and I was thinking about getting one. Do you only get 2 packs in a box? How many cards per pack?

Yes only 2 packs in a box and as you see there you get 7 cards in a pack.
3 base-2 inserts/Parallels a Relic and or Relic auto. Total 7 cards

Richard

Interested in the Mattingly. PLMK
It is availilbe and I have some other cards of the ones in your signature. Let me find the Tex cards I have and get back to you

I'm interested in the Brooks Parallel
and Hebrew Hammer? lol That in its own is absolutely hilarious.

Thanks for the Review
Zach
Brooks is available but the Hammer card has 2 pending offers but I'll let you know if they don't work out

Not a bad break at all:)

Where is your local LCS--or which one do you prefer I should say? I live in the next town over and work in Oswego so I know the area quite well.

I'd be happy to take the Kemp off your hands. Please help me out with what I can find for you. Thanks!