Topps Unique Baseball now poping up on eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Man them patches are nice.... im thinking of buying the Tex I see on there..

some of it's nice but this is more boring than unique..

!BgkPmIgB2k~$(KGrHqQOKigErypgJ+QTBLF)K+Fg-Q~~_35.jpg

!BgkquE!BGk~$(KGrHqUH-D8Er2Bc4qR3BLFyShOEfg~~_35.jpg

It would have been nice if they did them all like this:

!BgkqwtgB2k~$(KGrHqMH-CMEsK43JK42BLFySo6Z3w~~_35.jpg

Or at least have players sign those jumbo jerseys

What is really amazing is how topps seems to be promoting counterfiting with these.

Unless my eyes are screwy, those Jumbo Jersey cards say "Game Worn Jersey Patch"

Just like the Patch Variation says

Topps just can't do anything right...thing is when topps has people sign jerseys and patches you get a sticker oddly stuck on a patch which to me is ugly...looks like this:

08ToppsLettermanAutoFront.jpg

some of it's nice but this is more boring than unique..

!BgkPmIgB2k~$(KGrHqQOKigErypgJ+QTBLF)K+Fg-Q~~_35.jpg

!BgkquE!BGk~$(KGrHqUH-D8Er2Bc4qR3BLFyShOEfg~~_35.jpg

It would have been nice if they did them all like this:

!BgkqwtgB2k~$(KGrHqMH-CMEsK43JK42BLFySo6Z3w~~_35.jpg

Or at least have players sign those jumbo jerseys
I guess it's hard to make every item unique or different without the product being ultra high ned like sterlling. I still like the set overall.

What is really amazing is how topps seems to be promoting counterfiting with these.

Unless my eyes are screwy, those Jumbo Jersey cards say "Game Worn Jersey Patch"

Just like the Patch Variation says
That is odd. Do patches ever have that large of space that is the same color like that? Looks like a jersey to me.

Topps just can't do anything right...thing is when topps has people sign jerseys and patches you get a sticker oddly stuck on a patch which to me is ugly...looks like this:

That is horrific but it's not really relevant to this topic.

Dont get me wrong, I actually Like the product, Fo rthe Price Point its kind of like a cheaper version Of the 05 Prime Patches or 05 Absolute sets, Which is kind of a first for Topps, I just dont see how their quality control, or Card designers didnt catch that they were printing Jersey cards that say Patch, I cant think of an are on either a Dbacks or Braves Jersey that would have that large of a "Patch swatch", also The White one of McCann has the texture of a plain white Practice Jersey.

I guess it's hard to make every item unique or different without the product being ultra high ned like sterlling. I still like the set overall.

Maybe.. They are all #'d to 40 or less though.. I don't know, I just would have liked to see something better than that.

Someone perfectly used "horrific" to describe that card. I can't believe that was done!

The Topps design team failed to pass kindergarten art class. Simply awful. The jumbo swatches look like they forgot to put something on the card... a big white square with a border at first glance.

What's up with presidential bat barrels?! I like the president issues but that is getting nutso.

Sorry to bust on the product but something seems awry in the hobby.

Looks bland, nothing "unique" about it. I may get a couple of packs of this, but won't be buying the hobby box.

There are some nice bat knobs, logo patches, jumbo patches...some stuff would be truly "unique." But then there are those "case hit" presidential plates...what makes them unique? A piece of wood with a facsimilae autograph and date. Reminds me of the 2003 SP Legendary Cuts Etched in Time and Historical Impressions inserts. At least those looked nice and were cheaper to get.